McDonald's / happy meal hamburger

On 6/4 @3:27p we went to the drive thru at McDonald's restaurant #583 in Pa to get a happy meal hamburger. We went home, my 5&1/2 year old daughter ate her burger 3/4 done and drank her milk. At 430p, I went to check on how much she ate, I opened the burger and found small white things on the meat, and said OMG! These are maggots! We were on our way to Sesame Place. So later I went to the store @905p to report but the shift manager Shanae said these little white things are part of the buns. Another employee came out and said these are maybe the dehydrated onions. They showed me the dehydrated onions and some felt on the floor. Another employee Gory with the broom looked on the floor and said to me: "Do you want me to sweep those maggots for you?" I was mad and shocked at the attitude of the staffs. They didn't take the matter seriously, lack of concern, a few of them laughed at me and gave me a hard time. So I called the cops to report the incident. The cops took my information, gave me a police report number and recommended me to also contact corporate. My 5&1/2 year old daughter complained of having stomachache and this concerned me.
I sincerely request corporate to investigate this incident and treat this as an urgency to ensure their food is safe to eat.
Please get back to me. I let the store make a copy of the receipt, looked at the yucky pictures with the maggots on the burgers and looked at the food left over I brought back for them to see.

Do