McDonalds Fries / salt content/prices
With all the hype about too much salt in/on our food, why do the outlets insist on using so much salt on their fries? Their salt shakers could dispense less salt and be much tastier and healthier for everyone.
Also, the new Teryiaki burger is way too high priced!! The quarter pounder has cheese with it, this does not, it only has a bit of sauce and yet it is priced higher than the normal quarter pounder!!!
More McDonalds Fries Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- Mcdonald's - Product and employee arguring with other customers plus filthy store
- Mcdonald's - an employee of the terrace b.c. mcdonalds
- Mcdonald's - refused drinks 
- Mcdonald's - drive thru
- Mcdonald's - vegetarian served with bacon