McDonald's / food poisoning
I had a Hot n Spicy McChicken and 20 piece chicken nuggets in the afternoon around 4/4:30pm.
The sandwich seemed more brown than usual. There was also a chicken nugget piece stuck together on the other that was hard to pull off; i pulled it off and ate it, which now I wonder if I should have done that.
I started throwing up everything I ate from dinner at 11:30pm/12am. I drank water and gatorade and threw it all up as well. Whenever I tried to lie down, i would have to get up to throw up again. I threw up every 10-15minutes from 12-3am.
I am not going back to this store again and I am skeptical of ordering any chicken product from McDonalds again.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site