McDonald's / food poisoning

Colorado Ave., Pasadena, United States Review updated:

I had a Hot n Spicy McChicken and 20 piece chicken nuggets in the afternoon around 4/4:30pm.
The sandwich seemed more brown than usual. There was also a chicken nugget piece stuck together on the other that was hard to pull off; i pulled it off and ate it, which now I wonder if I should have done that.
I started throwing up everything I ate from dinner at 11:30pm/12am. I drank water and gatorade and threw it all up as well. Whenever I tried to lie down, i would have to get up to throw up again. I threw up every 10-15minutes from 12-3am.
I am not going back to this store again and I am skeptical of ordering any chicken product from McDonalds again.

Le
May 26, 2015

Comments

• Am
      25th of May, 2011

LMFAO!!! Sorry...maybe u should put on your depends BEFORE u go???? Just a thought! If u decide to eat that ### food, be prepared to ### yourself silly obviously! Haha that's the funiest thing I've read all day! U won't win ###...no pun intended!!! Lmao

25th of May, 2011

Haha they probly don't, that's just what he had the night before and it came out when he soiled himself:) food poisoning takes longer then 20 mins! What a stupid complaint! Just another person trying to get more money out of mcdonalds...

• Wo
      25th of May, 2011

Thank God I found this site before signing up my kid. It does not sound bizarre or strange what I have been reading here. I was impressed when I got the invitation on the mail for my kid and my wife and I were discussing the trip. First we decided not to send him but, after I read the whole pamphlet I was ready to pay and make the 'sacrifice' to send him on this 'lifetime experience'.

If it was only one complaint about this company I think I could handle it but, several complaints? Screw you guys...My kid is not going anywhere...at least not with them.

• Wo
      26th of May, 2011

LOL! Sorry! I was looking at both sites at the same time and wrote in the wrong one...stupid me!

26th of May, 2011

Lmfaooooo this site is hilarious!

• Li
      20th of Jun, 2011

Recently I went to Mcdonalds with the kids on a lazy sunday. My son had the 4piece nugget meal with apples and corn, my daughter the cheeseburger happy meal and I had a fish fillet. Not more than 20 minutes after ingestion I soiled my pants, and while changing my pants i defecated again. I defecated so much my anus now sticks out like a pink sock. Can i sue Mcdonalds for the pain and suffering, medical bills, etc?

• Em
      21st of Jun, 2011

I KNOW EVER TIME I EAT MCDONALDS AND BURGER KING I GET SICK TOO

• Da
      21st of Jun, 2011

The complaint wasn't useful because we don't know what state. Was there a refund, med bills paid, ... ???

• St
      2nd of Aug, 2011

and since when did McDonald's offer corn?...

• Su
      26th of Nov, 2012

I ate the Angus 1/3 pounder Deluxe meal last night at McDonald's in Chicopee, MA. After about three hours I experienced vomiting and diarrhea for several hours. Thought I was going to pass out it was so bad. The onions in the sandwich seemed really "slimy". I tried to pick some out, I shouldn't have eaten it! I'll never have that sandwich again. It'll be quite some time before I can eat there again at all.