McDonalds / food

1 American Samoa

My husband and I went to the McDonald's in Suwanee, Ga on old peachtree industrial yesterday 1/15/2016 at 3:53am. My husband works up the road from them. He had to be at work by 4 am and ended being 20 mins late cause the staff is horrible there. We pulled up to the drive thru and the guy was so rude taking our order. I order 2 egg Mcmuffins and other things. We were the only ones there. He came to the window and took my debit card, gave it back and shut the window and we sat there for for about 5 mins. When he finally gave me my drink and then says "we're just waiting on the muffins." Never was told there was a wait on the muffins when I order them. He tells after taking my money 15 mins later. We finally got our order 20 min wait altogether making my husband late for work. I tried knocking on the window and beeping my horn more than once. No one came to the window. He was nowhere to be found until my husband started to get out of the car. All of the sudden he appears with our order!!! No sorry for the wait, nothing!!! Did not give me a receipt either so I could not take their survey. Food was horrible, wait was horrible and service was horrible!!! We want our money back, we spent 11.94 to deal with this... and they wonder why they won't get 15 dollars a hour. They don't deserve it, the way they act!!! We will no longer be going to any McDonald's and like Burger King wayyy better!!! Telling everyone to stay away especially from this McDonald's!!!

McDonalds