McDonald's / food
I recently went to the McDonald's on santa Barbara and sunshine in Naples fl. I ordered a kids meal, McChicken and md fries. For starters they had none of the condiments I needed for my meal. When I returned home to eat I noticed very dark old gross lettuce in my sandwich and my fries were very old. I am just tired of getting old products from this location..lack of food safety and business running. I am sending my lawyer the photos of my food and the city.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Management/Drive Thru
- Mcdonald's Restaurants - your restaurant in el paso, ar
- McDonald's - quarter pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.