McDonald's / drive thru

1 Greenbelt, MD, United States Review updated:

I went to the drive thru with my friend Hazel and ordered 4 Whoppers with cheese and a Giant Roast Beef and a Tastee Freeze. I had just gotten my cat groomed and my eye was hurtingl The woman said they don't sell that. I am furious! What the hell! How rude! I got out of my car and slammed the door and went after that hussy. She got all huffy and bared her teeth at me! She threw a trash can at me and I ducked. I am still steaming about the whole event.

La
Jan 13, 2018

Comments

• Su
      13th of Jan, 2018

Whoppers are Burger King, not McDonald’s. Roast beef isn’t sold at either. Tastee Freeze is Dairy Queen and Baskin Robbins, among others. You’re a man who attempted to harass a female employee. She threw a trash can due to your apparent attitude and stupidity. You’re not bright enough to go to the correct business yet blame them. What type of man orders four Whoppers and a giant roast beef for dinner for two? Food for five for two? Pigs.

Now, you’ve gotten attention as a troll as you wanted but neither Really?????????? nor I fell for your shtick. Sorry we didn’t provide entertainment for you by getting upset b

Go back to Troll Village and think of more bullcrap to post this week.