Mcdonalds / terrible attitude from manager

1 259 N I-35E Sdesoto, United States Review updated:
Phone: 972-228-9220

I was visiting the McDonalds off of 35 in desoto texas. The manager there was very rude I was trying to place my order with the person in the drive through window. He obvisiously did not understand what I was asking for, so the manager comes on the intercom and says "he don't know what he doing, he new". I was like "excuse me" when I tried to place my order with her she seem frustrated and kept speaking over me. I then drove around to the window and tried to explain the situation to her. She kept cutting me off, yelling, telling me that she did not have to place my order. I said "Hello, I'm the customer, are you yelling at me?" she replied "naw this is just how I talk". I then asked for the corporate office number but still tried to explain the situation, the manager then starts going through her cell phone while I'm talking, I just told her to "forget it" and she replied, "no matter what she still got her day job". Needless to say I went and purchased food at the Burger King next door.

Comments

16th of Sep, 2008

Hell yes.. Don't stand for their Bull. BK is nicer anyway.. you get more burger for your money.

Although not all their stores are like that but to be honest, if you want the same experience at home a packet of buns and some burgers with a jar of mayo, salad, etc, etc cost's less than an order from McDonalds or BK anyway!

16th of Sep, 2008

And when its home cooked you dont force fries onto yourself if you dont want them, unlike BK or McDonalds..