McDonalds / terrible attitude from manager
I was visiting the McDonalds off of 35 in desoto texas. The manager there was very rude I was trying to place my order with the person in the drive through window. He obvisiously did not understand what I was asking for, so the manager comes on the intercom and says "he don't know what he doing, he new". I was like "excuse me" when I tried to place my order with her she seem frustrated and kept speaking over me. I then drove around to the window and tried to explain the situation to her. She kept cutting me off, yelling, telling me that she did not have to place my order. I said "Hello, I'm the customer, are you yelling at me?" she replied "naw this is just how I talk". I then asked for the corporate office number but still tried to explain the situation, the manager then starts going through her cell phone while I'm talking, I just told her to "forget it" and she replied, "no matter what she still got her day job". Needless to say I went and purchased food at the Burger King next door.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.
- McDonald's - getting our order correct and in a timely manner
- McDonald's - shift manager