McDonald's / chicken nuggets
I purchased a 6 piece nugget for my 1yr old daughter, bit into one, and nearly choked on a large hunk of plastic in the nugget. I took a photo. Had I not bitten into it before giving to my daughter, she could have choked on it. This occurred at approximately 6:30pm on Aug 16, 2018 at the McDonald's in Westminster, MD. I am requesting at least to be reimbursed for our meal (nuggets, fries, drink, cheeseburger), or some type of compensation.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonalds - employees and manager
- McDonald's - burger 
- McDonald's - advertisement
- McDonald's - poor service, very slow, cold food.
- McDonald's - my meals