McDonalds / service
Today, I went to McD to have some breakfast, and there were three cars in front on my car in drive thru, there systems were not working, plus they were just accepting cash, so they just took the order on a plain piece of paper (which I noticed when they asked me to repeat my order when I went to the cash Window) after I gave the order. It took almost 30 minutes to the people to get ready my order, that's OK. But, Finally I got it. So, I went home and opened the McD Bag, the food was less in the quantity. I went back to the McD right away, and now there systems are working. So, I explained them the problem. and Instead of taking care of it, the Lady (Manager or Leader) around 4:30 a.m. started shouting on me(she warned me that she will call police), that I am lying. I am just an International Student here at SEMO, so I don't know what to do about it. I have been a valued Mcd customer for more than 10 years even before I came here (I like the food but not the Behavior of that lady)
Is there someone can do anything about it?
This kinds of Customer services are against the goodwill of Mcdonalds.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site