McDonalds / making food with no gloves!
I went into a mcdonalds on 16th avenue, n. w.in Calgary, to order a take away breakfast. Whilst I was hanging around, I notice that the person making up the orders had no gloves on while she was making all the food. So when the food came, I told the guy I did not want it now, and then saw a manager, and she said, well sometimes they wear gloves and sometimes they don't, and was not in the least bothered about it.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald’s - customer service
- McDonald's - your outlet charged me double
- McDonald's - food and drinks 
- McDonald's - hot coffee but was cold 
- McDonald's - arch card