McDonalds / dress code for managers
I went to McDonalds in Newport New, VA this moring (11/17/07) @ 9:31am store #24707 located @ 12705 Jefferson Avenue. The store manager got out of a car not prepared for work. She was fixing her tie and her shirt was hanging outside of her pants. She came into the restaurant and did not wash her hands. She went behind the counter and then she proceded to gtive the customers their food, still not washing her hands. This was not sanitary. Workers need to wash their hands when they are coming in from outside and from using the restroom. I called the store and asked to speak to the manager. A woman got on the pohne. I explained the incident to her. Her response to me was "Okay". She didn't apologize nor did she say she'll take care of the situation.
I would appreciate a call acknowledging that my complaint has been received and that there will be action taken.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Sausage McMuffin bread MOLDED😡
- McDonald's - Service nd employer
- McDonald's - AGAIN, it's wrong...
- McDonald's - drive thru
- McDonald's - product