McDonalds / stopped serving breakfast at 10:30

I took a five year old who child services temporary gave me to take care of to Mcdonalds to get breakfast. He was really excited about the breakfast. It was ten forty five, and I was told that they only served breakfast until 10:30. The five year old was very disappointed and started to cry. Mcdonalds used to serve breakfast until 11:00. They said that they stopped serving breakfast at 10:30 now. I admit this really upset me so I yelled out "horse ###". A customer behind me made a sarcastic comment. "Nice Parent" This was after I apologized to Jullian for swearing in front of him. Can someone give this kid a free happy meal.

Comments

• Bi
      19th of Apr, 2009

For furture reference, if you're looking for an unhealthy, crappy breakfast via drive thru, Jack in Box serves it 24/7.

19th of Apr, 2009

But they don't have a Sausage Mcmuffin which is what Jullian was craving.

• Nc
      24th of Apr, 2009

Wow...it's been a long time since you've had breakfast at McD's, huh? They've stopped serving breakfast at 10:30 for YEARS now!

I understand the fascination with the Egg McMuffin -- my family loves them -- which is why I make them at home now. Perhaps you can make Jullian one at home as a surprise. Five year olds are easily amused by things like that.

As far as a Happy Meal, I really don't think it is McDonald's responsibility to give Jullian one. I think YOU should get him one for the language you used in front of him!

I'm not judging your parental skills, but just know that if a young child wants a certain thing to eat that they can't get, you have a potential "temper fit" arising. Don't make a situation worse by throwing out explatives and attitude yourself ! Kids pick up on your anger and next thing you know, you have an inconsolable child on your hands.

Good Luck to you and Jullian. I hope your next McD's visit is a pleasant one!

25th of Apr, 2009

thank you ncjasminegem, but he right now only eats ketchup. Actually he sucks it out of a straw. Whenever we go to Mcdonalds he orders 20 packages of ketchup. I like letting this kid dress himself and make his own image.

• As
      6th of May, 2009

didn't you say in a comment you made that you were 13 ???

little young to be a parent, don't ya think ?

• Mr
      6th of May, 2009

That's it, I'm convinced. Billydude13 = complain265.

• 0 Votes

No, mrsquigles, complaint's letters are all bragging about how much money she makes and how better she is than everyone else. She brags that she makes more money than every living person in North America combined, and is racist. Billydude just makes troll letters for the fun of it. Big difference.

• 0 Votes

No thanks he wrote another letter from Big Daddy. Something about peeing outiside because the restaurant would not let them use the washrooms unless they bought something.

• Ro
      13th of Nov, 2009

honestly..its sad that you wrote this in the first place..if the child cried thats a sign of a to spoiled child..u could at least explain that its lunch and there is nothing you can do about the timing..or suggest to them that we can always have breakfast at home..u know..the old fashion way..or if u REALLy want to go out..suggest another place..these blogs are disappointing

• Ko
      4th of Jan, 2010

at ro8...actually, what's disappointing is the fact that you didn't read the other comments. this is the plot line of a scene in "Big Daddy"...a MOVIE. omfg...get a grip. to billydude14 or 13..don't care...KUDOS! love it.

• Ge
      9th of Aug, 2010

HAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS SCENE FROM BIG DADDY!!!

20th of Jan, 2011

lol, why would u post a movie scene as a complaint ? funny though :P