Mcdonalds - 699 Rogers Road Coronado, CA / terrible food & service
My family was at a Naval Installation and had no other choice but go to a McDonalds. I have not been to a McDonalds in years, but I needed to refresh my family.
It was 12 noon when we got into the store and there was a very long line out the door in 90+ heat. There was only one cash register working at the time and a lot of military trying to get their lunch.
Once I gave my order it was almost 20 min before it was ready. Then when it was ready it was wrong. The Lady behind the counter asked me if I would settle for one type of burger and I told her no I wanted the one I ordered. The then is a sarcastic voice said I would have to wait. I said I would and she got upset and yelled back to the back area and corrected the order.
The hole time I was there no other cash register was opened and the place was very hot. I have no plans in the near future to go to another McDonalds. No matter how despite I get to feed my family.
The store information was;
STORE # 3430
More Mcdonalds - 699 Rogers Road Coronado, CA Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- Mcdonald's - Theft 
- Mcdonald's - m grain egg blt 
- Mcdonald's - service
- Mcdonald's - employee in a red shirt with a in a bob or ponytail
- Mcdonald's - call center agent