Mcdonalds - 699 Rogers Road Coronado, CA / terrible food & service

My family was at a Naval Installation and had no other choice but go to a McDonalds. I have not been to a McDonalds in years, but I needed to refresh my family.

It was 12 noon when we got into the store and there was a very long line out the door in 90+ heat. There was only one cash register working at the time and a lot of military trying to get their lunch.
Once I gave my order it was almost 20 min before it was ready. Then when it was ready it was wrong. The Lady behind the counter asked me if I would settle for one type of burger and I told her no I wanted the one I ordered. The then is a sarcastic voice said I would have to wait. I said I would and she got upset and yelled back to the back area and corrected the order.

The hole time I was there no other cash register was opened and the place was very hot. I have no plans in the near future to go to another McDonalds. No matter how despite I get to feed my family.

The store information was;
STORE # 3430

D  14th of May, 2007 by
Wow, that is odd
A  13th of Apr, 2009 by
that happened to me a lot but i only i was the one working on the register and it is not fun, i have to listen to so many complaints but its not my fault. and we as workers die in heat, all my managers tell me that theyll fix the air conditioning but never do, i think that company should consider workers and costumers more
N  13th of Apr, 2009 by
Line out the door + 90 degree heat + fast food = find another place to eat.

McDonald's Logo McDonald's