Mcdonald Shenzhen Lian Tong Branch / worst service attitude

1 China Review updated:

I am writing to complains about ###ing hell attitude of the counter cashier (Tsang Wun Zhang) and ignoring my complaints of the assistant manager (Xu Juen) in Shenzhen, China McDonald “Lian Tong” branch around 12:30 on 13/July/08. The worst experience I faced on that day really had bad impression in McDonald and I may not consider buying any foods in McDonald anymore. I really hope that my complaints could be faced positively and have follow-up action. The following is the scenario

My wife and I want to have a nice lunch in the fast food restaurant so that we go to Shenzhen, China McDonald “Lian Tong” branch on 13/July/08. I am the second one in the queue who waits for buying foods. The first person (4 child and 1 woman) should had ordered the foods but still engaged the queue. The counter cashier has no intention to serve me and standing in the counter cashier. Therefore, I move to next of the “empty” counter cashier and ask her (Tsang Wun Zhang) to help me place the foods order. However, she “order” me to queue in the engaged queue (by the 4 child and 1 woman) and refuse to place my foods order. I say again that the queue is engaged by the “4 child and 1 woman” and I need to order next of the “empty” counter cashier (just next to her). She simply say and order me “No, you stand at the queue”. I become angry and need to complains her ###ing hell attitude to her supervisor. Firstly, she refuses to call in her supervisor but finally the assistant manager (Xu Juan) comes in the counter. The counter cashier keeps serving the “4 child and 1 woman” and other customers. She even does not response me even though I speak and shout at the counter cashier. I am puzzling how come the worst serving attitude occurs in McDonald.

The assistant manager does not listen and try to understand my complaints. She cannot show me any follow-up action of the complaints. She just wants to settle down my complaints by helping me order foods only without any follow-up action. My wife helps me order foods and I sit down in the other table. Before I leave the counter cashier, I urge again to the assistant manager that I need her to show me what is the follow-up action.

We had finished the meal for 20 minutes but no one approach us to show me any follow-up action. Therefore, I meet the assistant manager again but she still does not show me any follow-up action. I cannot help but taking further action to complaints through other medias by taking the assistant manager’s photo and the counter cashier’s photo.

Look forward to receive your follow-up and reply.

Comments

• Bi
      16th of Jul, 2008

"Have a nice lunch in the fast food restaurant"...don't think that's possible

26th of Jun, 2010

Sounds to me like you are one of those arrogant rich jerks who always cuts in line and yells at the staff while threatening to call your "government official friend" when things don't go your way.