Mccravy Heating & Air Conditioning Inc / Horrible customer service

They sold me a one-year maintenance agreement which included 2 service visits. They provided one but refused to honor the other one because more than 12 months had passed since I purchased the contract. So I pre-paid for service and then they just kept my money and didn't provide the service. The owner was ridiculously rude to me. I asked her if she was ok with losing an established customer over a $60 maintenance visit and she said she was fine with it and actually LAUGHED. I hope no one does business with a company that accepts money from people and then refuses to provide the service that was paid for. I filed a Better Business Bureau complaint.

Va

Comments

• Ad
      28th of May, 2008

This service contact began in Dec. 2005. Our first visit was on 12/19/05 and the second service was scheduled for 8/8/06, on that date we went to her house and No one was home. My service tech called and left a reminder. We did not hear from this person again until 4/29/08, this is 20 months past our last scheduled visit, she informed me she had been to busy to call. If she had called back within two or three months we would have gone back and done her service. We give a 6 months grace period on all service agreements, but not 16 months.