McCoy Hill PainterWedding cake was very poorly done

1 Review updated:

Our wedding cake was am important decision for us. We decided to use McCoy Hill Painter because their price seemed very fair, especially for a large cake to serve 150 plus guest. The cake had a slight lean to it, the icing was uneven, and after we began to serve it the entire top layer nearly tipped completely off. Our wedding was the most important night of our lives and the cake that McCoy Hill Painter baked for us was the low spot of an otherwise great reception.

Aa
Dec 17, 2014

Comments

• Ea
      Jan 20, 2015
    McCoy Hill Painter - Our cake was poorly engineered
    Mccoy Hill Painter
    Denver
    mccoyhill.net

We wanted a cake for our wedding that would be so unique that our friends and family would remember it forever. We wanted one with chips, and we gave exact specs for it. Our cake as delievered was not at all like the cake we wanted. The icing even tasted weird.

• Wi
      Mar 04, 2015

We bought a TV from them and it sucked. The thing where you put in the Direct Tv hook-up didn't work and they wouldn't fix it.

• Sh
      Apr 21, 2015
    McCoy Hill Painter - Cake was never delivered to reception
    McCoy Hill Painter
    Denver
    mccoyhillpainter.com

We paid 50% down payment for our wedding cake which was never delivered. They had a BS excuse that I wont even go into, and refunded our 50%, but that doesn't change the fact that my wedding and my reception that I have dreamt about my entire life was ruined because we had no wedding cake.