McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff / Request Payment for unauthorized leased copier

1 26000 Cannon RoadCleveland, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 440-735-5100

I received a letter from McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff on April 20, 09 requesting a payment of $14, 126.57 for a lease item for which I did not authorize on behalf of CIT Technology Financing Svcs and Cmtm Investments, LLC. They want this payment by today (April 30, 2009). Then I received a call this morning from a Mr. Rose of McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff requesting information from me concerning this request for payment on MBW No: I64262 account for a Sharp Copier on behalf of CIT Technology Financing Svcs and Cmtm Investments, LLC. I told I had no idea what he was talking about and to send me supporting documentation so I can forward to my attorney.

Comments

• Bo
      9th of Nov, 2009
    McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff - Collection Letter
    McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff
    26000 Cannon Road
    Cleveland
    Ohio
    Phone: 440-735-5100
    mbandw.com

Received collection letter addressed to an employee that has not worked at this company is many many years, for merchandise that was never ordered or received.

• We
      18th of Jan, 2011
    McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff - Debt
    Verizon
    Lubbock
    Texas

I received a collection notice from this company (McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff) regarding a debt owed to a cellular company I have never used in an amount I do not owe asking me to send payment to 26000 Cannon Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44146. The date on the letter was December 30, 2011.