Mcc inc. / Empty Promises

CO, United States
Talk about a screwed up company; Amercan furniture Warehouse is a disorganized and dishonest company. I purchased living room and dining room furniture back in 12/07, I recievied the living room set promply as well as the chairs for the dining room set and understood that the dining table would not be delivered till mid march 08. Well it didnt arive, I called AFW and they commented that the shipment was delayed till mid April GREAT! What a Joke! I Recieved a call from the original salesman 3/24 telling me that the table was In stock but my order was dropped and a credit was issued to my checking account on 3/4 ???? In fact it was. Now I have imported pub benches and chairs that I cannot find a table to match. AFW offered to pick them up and recieve a credit but I would not be refunded the delivery charges. At no time in the conversation did the sales person ask if i wanted the table that was allegedly in stock. I decorated the intierior of my home based on these finishes and AFW failed to make amends in any way. NeverAgain! I feel like have been scammed. These disorganized idiots have seen the last of my business and this expierience will be shared with friends, family and everyone i know that is considering purchases at AFW.
Ma