McBride Realty Inc / Racism / Evans Georgia / corrupt realty company

This lousy, unprofessional, racist and unscrupulous realty company (owned by Tommy McBride an horrible real estate agent and company owner)! His realty company leases horrendously filthy and poorly fixed used homes in Georgia! I was shown a house in Hephzibah, and the female agent lied to me and my family about the history of their property, the house was badly damaged and poorly kept! I learned this corrupt realty company, and others like them, along with many slum landlords in Georgia-Carolina are rampant! And they consistently mistreat minority homeowners and rental tenants, taking advantage of them, negligently evicting minority residents, breaking rental laws, and not maintaining their own properties and keeping homes safe for people to live in!

Mr
Apr 10, 2013

Comments

• Th
      3rd of Sep, 2013

I have no idea who this person is. For over 40 years, we have held to high standards and treat everyone with equal fairness. We obey all state and federal laws. This person is very wrong and knows nothing about us. We only expect landlords and tenants to abide by the written leases. We have no gain in any thing else. If interested in knowing our policies, give us a call. We will be pleased to provide references from tenants and owners.