McAfee Anti Virus Softwaresubscription/product capability

I have had nothing but problems since I became a client of McAfee Anti -Virus Computer Software. I have had my subscription premature cancelled, I have had virus and Trojan attacks on my computer while having McAfee software protection or I thought I was protrected by the software that I purchased. And most recently when I inquired about a assertion that the McAfee Software was basically nonexistent on my computer and/or not what it was advertised as being able to protect my computer(s) against virus or Trojan damaging properties, I was, within 24 hours, cancelled. When contacted they would not even reimburse me for the 8 months of service that I had left on my 2 year subscription. I strongly recommend that anyone contemplating McAfee Software for protection of their home computers take heed and be warned that your money will be ill spent on this worthless product and worthless organization that represents it.

Benjamin C. Patterson
South Carolina

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 13:09:53 -0800
Subject: McAfee Account Update Confirmation

Dear Benjamin,

This email confirms that your Always On Protection has been cancelled for McAfee All Access - Individual.

Always On Protection ensures that your computer security protection is always up-to-date by automatically renewing your license annually. Without the Always On Protection feature, your PC will not be up-to-date as soon as your subscription expires.
If you want to reactivate the Always On Protection feature so there's no lapse in your McAfee security, simply:
1. Log-in to "My Account" and you will see your product(s) and the expiration date(s).
==> https://home.mcafee.com/Secure/Protected/Login.aspx
2. Click on "My Profile" and ensure your billing information is current and complete.
3. On the left hand side, click on "Auto-Renewal-Setup, " then "My Auto-Renewal Settings, " enable the Always On Protection, and click "Done."
Please do not reply to this email. Thank you.
The McAfee Team

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 17:34:19 -0500 (EST)
From: <[protected]@comporium.net>
Subject: Re: Your McAfee Account (SECOND REQUEST)
To: [protected]@mcafee.com
Cc: [protected]@pbtcomm.net, [protected]@live.com

I demand an answer or a refund of my two year subscription for my computer and other 3 devices. The subscription should be in the name of [protected]@live.com or [protected]@pbtcomm.net. I will give you 7 working days to reply to this request. 13 days is ample time to give me an answer.

Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 13:52:08 -0500 (EST)
From: <[protected]@comporium.net>
Subject: Re: Your McAfee Account
To: [protected]@mcafee.com

I have just been informed that my McAfee Computer Protection Software was not working on my laptop computer allowing viruses to infect and damage my laptop. Why has my McAfee Computer Protection Software stopped working on my laptop? I want an answer as soon as possible having purchased a 2 year subscription this computer protection software.

--- Original message ----
Date: 30 Jul 2013 08:54:24 -0700
Subject: Your McAfee Account
To: [protected]@pbtcomm.net

Dear Subscriber,

Thank you for registering with McAfee.

-------------------------------------------
McAfee® Mobile Security

Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 08:25:17 -0700

Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 07:42:17 -0700

Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 07:04:18 -0700

Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 05:49:49 -0700
Subject: McAfee Purchase Receipt

Dear Benjamin Patterson,

Thank you for your McAfee purchase.

Information on your purchase can be found by accessing My Account Info at: http://home.mcafee.com/Root/MyAccount.aspx?culture=EN-US&affid=0

Details of your purchase appear below.Please save this email as a confirmation of your purchase.
CONFIRMATION RECEIPT
From: [protected]@live.com
To: [protected]@is.instantservice.com; [protected]@pbtcomm.net
Subject: Service Question on Current Software
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:28:25 -0400
I am writing you today because I am somewhat perplexed by the interaction with a McAfee Representative on my request to have a Samsung Tablet added to my current protection plan (offering 3 device protection). I currently have McAfee Total Protection 3-User3 Licenses: 2 in use, 1 unused. Your representative has told me that my software is incompatable with the new device I want to add and offered me a fix (new software) for 49.99 for 1 year and 89.99 for two years, however, he indicated that my current subscription unused portion/rebate could not be applied to the new product because it was made by a third party (Winferno). I told him I bought the software from McAfee advertised in a McAfee Product Box with a McAfee Logo without mention of a third party. I would like to renew my account and add this device. The representative indicated that the only product available was (McAfee All Access). Please let me know what I can do for continued service/computer protection of all my devices (to include the Samsung Tablet), how much it will cost of a 2 year subscription and whether or not I can apply the 36 day unused portion of my existing subscription to the purchase/renewal price). I have enclosed the online conversation along with the exsing subscription information for your reveiw to answer my purchase inquiry as an enclosure.

I have been having a lot of miscommunication and problems with McAfee and I do not understand why with the cancellation incident earlier this year and now the representatives double talk and misinformation prompting me to question McAfee's dedication to customer satisfaction and product integrity.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Benjamin C. Patterson

Discount: $50.00
Total Price: $49.99
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:28:33 -0700
From: [protected]@is.instantservice.com
To: [protected]@live.com
Subject: RE: McAfee Customer Service SR-[protected] (#6356-[protected]-3693)

Dear Benjamin Patterson,

Thank you for contacting McAfee Customer Service.

I am Ganesh, the supervisor handling your request.
I have reviewed your contact history and I understand that you would like to confirm that two of your computers are protected with McAfee and you want to know why you keep getting "Not Protected" pop-up messages from McAfee.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Leesville, LA
I regret the inconvenience this issue has caused you. I can assure you this is not the type of experience we expect or accept here at McAfee. I am happy to do whatever I can do with my limitations to leave you with a good impression.
Your account has been verified with the e-mail address [protected]@live.com. Your current subscription 3-User McAfee Total Protection is valid until September 16, 2013.
From your McAfee account, I see that you are using two computers (BENJAMINPATTERS and BEN-PC) with 3-User McAfee Total Protection subscription. I assure that both of these computers will be protected by McAfee until your subscription expires.
Regarding Not Protected Messages:
Benjamin, I would like to inform you that we are in McAfee Customer support team and the issue you have described seems to be technical in nature. I regret to inform you that I cannot personally assist you because we are not trained to handle technical issues and do not have the tools to correct such errors.
Please note that we need to check the McAfee's and your computer settings so that we can provide appropriate resolution, in order to fix this problem. However, as we are in e-mail support it is practically not possible to provided default instructions in e-mail. Because, if any of the instructions is wrongly followed it might cause serious problems in customer?s computer.
Hence, McAfee offers free live Technical support, so that customers can get live assistance from our trained technicians. If you had any issue while following the instructions, they can also take remote access in your computer with your permission to fix the problem.
So, I would recommend you to contact our technical Support team and provide the service request number for this e-mail (484570-[protected]), so that your call or chat session would be transfer to McAfee higher level technician to get better assistance with this issue.
You can get in touch with our Technical Support Team using the following options for free of cost:
Option 1: You can Chat with one of our live technicians 24/7 by using the following link.
Option 2: You can also talk to one of our Technicians by calling us on [protected] and selecting option 1. Our Technical Support Team works between 8 AM and 8 PM CST throughout the week.
Your Service Request number for this incident is [protected]. You can quote this number in your further contacts.
Please include your previous correspondence when you reply to this email.
For all of your Customer Service and Technical Support needs, please visit http://service.mcafee.com
Thank you for contacting McAfee Customer support!
Ganesh
McAfee Customer Service -Tier 2
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 15:23:03 -0700
From: [protected]@is.instantservice.com
CC: [protected]@pbtcomm.net
Subject: RE: McAfee Customer Service SR-[protected] (#6356-[protected]-0858)

Dear Benjamin Patterson,

Thank you for taking your time to reply to McAfee Customer Service.

I understand that you have been given assurance by one of our associate however now you have issues with McAfee, hence you are not happy and like to contact the higher authority to resolve the issue.
I feel that this issue would be best addressed by my supervisor and therefore I am escalating this to my Tier 2 customer service team.
Our escalation team will be in touch with you within next 48 hours via e-mail.
I would like to apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you. However, this is been done to ensure that you get an appropriate resolution for the issue.
Please include your previous correspondence when you reply to this e-mail.
Pratyusha Sri.P
McAfee Customer Service ? Tier 1
From: [protected]@live.com
To: [protected]@is.instantservice.com
CC: [protected]@pbtcomm.net
Subject: FW: McAfee Notification
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 13:07:58 -0400
I was assured on 21 March 2013 that my computers (Toshiba Laptop and Dell Desktop) were in fact protected with a product I purchased in February 2013. I was further assured that no more messages would be forthcoming about any problems with McAfee products or coverage of my computers by a McAfee Online Representative after numerous questions and responses. This assurance has turned out to be nothing less the "###" to get me off the telephone. See the snap shot of the notice I received just today (3/24/2013). Someone at McAfee is lying to me and I do not appreciate it. Please answer my questions below before I cancel my current subscription and demand a full refund for inferior services.

(1) Are both of my computers covered by my current anti virus software purchased? Yes or No
(2) Why am I getting these online popup messages indicating that my computers are not protected? Why

After trying to straighten this mess out since February 2012 (see the numerous messages and complaints you have on file or I will be glad to send them to you) only to have been provided the most inept support by your customer service and technical departments, I can only assume that there is no remedy to my situation.

Furthermore, please provide me the address and name of the highest responsible party at McAfee so that I can provide him/her correspondence that shows my history of ineffectual service to my problem. I would like a reply within 3 working days, if you don't mind.

Your Dell PC protection expired 02/10/2013.
McAfee ([protected]@mcafee.com)
McAfee Protection - Order Number 1779280 ‏
Ben Patterson
9/20/12
To: [protected]@mcafeeprotection.com, [protected]@pbtcomm.net
From: Ben Patterson ([protected]@live.com)
Sent: Thu 9/20/12 1:55 PM
To: [protected]@mcafeeprotection.com; [protected]@pbtcomm.net
I want to know how the hell I got a csrss.exe (trojan) on my computer when I have had an active McAfee account and then a technician working for y'all from India (based on his name) wants to charge me an additional $400.00 to delete the trojan from both my computers?
YOUR ORDER AND BILLING INFORMATION

The charge for your order will appear on your credit card
statement as WWW.MCAFEEPROTECTION.COM