MCA Realty, Inc. / adobe acrobat standard 2017

1 North Las Vegas, NV, United States

I purchased two one time downloads of Adobe Acrobat Standard yesterday afternoon. After speaking with multiple sales representatives, who were rude most of the time, I finally got to the point where I was able to purchase the program for two computers. So, yes, I paid for two.

The entire time I was speaking to your rude staff, I obviously spoke in ENGLISH. Never once was I asked what language I wanted the program in, nor did I think I had to ask since I was speaking ENGLISH at all times.

We each, since I purchased for two computers, downloaded yesterday before we left work. Since our computers had to restart, we restarted and left for the day. I came in this morning and went to open an Adobe file and my Adobe is all in SPANISH.

I have now been on hold with your customer care, who really does not care, for 27 minutes. I have to say I have never dealt with more rude and incompetent people in my entire life. How long does one have to wait to get something you screwed up fixed. I am beyond angry. I need someone to fix this now.

Cy