MCA distance learning program / refund money

1 India Review updated:

I have enrolled in MCA program ( Distance learning program) in kolkata on july 2006 and from 2006 to
jan 2008 i have given 6 times exams but not passed. all time
they published exam marks which i think not correct , may be
intensionally made student failed so that they can earn exam
fees every time. They have taken the whole course fees of Rs. 54,000/- whereas other university/institution takes it
semiestarwise of 6 months and after completion of 1st semiestar
, they take the fees of 2nd semiestar. but ICFAI taken all
semiestar fees. They only spend for me that 8 books and one month class.
Can anyone help me so that i can get my money back. If ICFAI
want to deduct money from Rs. 54,000/- then also O.K. But I want some refund because I don't want to continue, may be
there standard is higher than calcutta university or sikkim manipal university etc. because some of my friends gone through final year of MCA program in sikkim manipal and there qualification and standard are more or less same like me.

Although I made mail to Dean of student service department regarding this matter but they not replied 2-3 times and finally
they replied not possible to refund.

Please someone help me ..... I can pay fees of consultation

Comments

• Pr
      15th of Mar, 2008

What is CFA Institute doing to stop ICFAI’s use of the “CFA” and “Chartered Financial Analyst” trademarks in India?

We are aware of the ads that ICFAI has been running through its ICFAI University, Tripura. On 4 August 2006, the Delhi High Court issued an injunction ordering ICFAI to stop using the CFA Institute trademarks. The court also addressed ICFAI’s sponsored universities, saying that if “they have gone ahead to obtain legislative sanctions to use their trademarks they have done so at their own peril.” Nonetheless, ICFAI claims that the ICFAI University, Tripura is an independent entity, free to violate our trademark rights despite the injunction. We have filed a contempt-of-court motion before the Delhi High Court, and on 31 August 2007 the court stated that ICFAI must comply with the injunction order “in letter and spirit.” The ads from ICFAI and its sponsored universities will be exhibits in our proceedings before the Delhi High Court.

• Fa
      25th of Jul, 2008

I have enrolled in MBA program ( Distance learning program) in RAIPUR 25-09-2006 2006 to
    jan 2008 i have cleared all my exams except one paper of 2nd semester, earliar these details of result was available in website which is now not available, as I was not aware which subject need to be cleared in current semester, hence I marked a mail to concern department prior to two month.. was continuesly calling on Number : 08204297200 and markig reminder but no reply from therre side..

Finaly few days back they sent reply that i would not appear in Exams as date is Over. Till now i have not received which paper i need to clear & Y they delayed & Y now they are denying
    Please someone help me ... I can pay fees of consultation

• Vi
      27th of Jul, 2008

I vidya have been enrolled from icfai in 2006 as DLP students (Distance Learning Program) Student on that time i have been appearearing my exams and know in Final Semister even though paper was bit easy and comfortable. I dont know why they make people to fail and fail and if i concern them regarding any thing for any training classes and all also they wont let us any details about tutions, past question papers etc., but passing from ICFAI university makes these people very biggest task and harder one i am now just in last semister which i just can't leave in mid of my MBA or get through from it. So could please let me procedure how we can easily get through of these exams and any one can me suggest past question papers of Group A, E, H subjects.

Rgards
    Vidya

• De
      22nd of Aug, 2008

Hi,
    i am Deepa Raghuvanshi & student of icfai from 2years . i paid my full amount of my fees, i aapplied foe DLP MBA.I was given 5 times exams for first semister but not clear & i have take lone frome SBI now what i do icfai is not refund my fees .
    please help me some one

• Am
      16th of Apr, 2009

Respected sir i am icfai student i have join for M.B.A programe i have payed a intial amount 15000 and i given a 10 postpaided chqueses but they asked you should pay for that charges and this charges they told we having a training classes also but they did'n given any trining classes and i asked they are telling when you enrolled and you didnot pay any amount your university who are you students are not join in icfai university in infantry branch in shivaji nagar

21st of Apr, 2010

Hi! Chandan,

I think if u should have opted the option of reevaluation or recounting, if u r confident.

Also you should have approached to SSD by writing mail to ssd@icfaiuniversity.in with ur enrollment no.

Did u approach them.. if yes what response u received. I think u have been addressed satisfactorily. That is why there is no more comments have been posted from ur side.