MC Painting and Deck Restoration / Staff tried to pry wood from porch rail

Columbus, OH, United States Review updated:
4.45
Phone: (614) 891-7800

Who pry's wood off a porch just to take it to the paint shop to get a match????Well not this idiot! on my property who works at MC Painting. What a terrible experience I had. First of all the company NO Show'd many times then a worker arrives 3hrs late after he called to say his friend had his power washer. When he arrived he walked to my door as he put on his shirt. He was fully tattooed with a smell of alcohol about him. He attempted to power wash the house with no soap, used my husbands ladder in the garage, that I had to help move and hold as he climbed to the roof. This was the worse experience I have ever had with a company. I had to scream to get that guy off my property told him not to come back I no longer desired their services. I complained to tmanangement and the Better Business Bureau, sent photos etc.

I came across this site researching something else. That bad experience is still with me. I had to share it.
Cl

Comments

20th of Apr, 2009
The comment listed above is just the tip of the iceburg. The people they hire are fly by night nonliscenced SUB-contractors. One of there many fine painters even said I quote " the house is A two-story exterior painting job with owners of home wanting same exact colors. Not only did we one coat it we didnt have to paint most of the fascia due to the fact that the home owner couldnt see the high areas ".. To make it worse the paint color didnt match . With the sloppy short cuts it still took the sub TWO WEEKS. BBB needs to contemplate this companies standards ..