MC FS PERFORMANCE HEALTH / UNAUTHORIZED BANK TRANSCTIONS

1 844 Panorama DrPalatine, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 773-732-6461

I REQUESTED FOR A TRIAL BOTTLE OF THE ULTIMATE GREEN TEA FOR $3.00 NOW EACH MONTH I'M BEING CHARGED $79.95. I HAVE CALL [protected] THAT IS THE # THAT IS LISTED AFTER THE NAME OF THE COMPANY THAT DRAFTING MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, (MC-FS PERFORMANCE HEALTH).. I HAVE CALL THIS # A FEW TIMES YOU CAN NEVER SPEAK WITH A LIVE PERSON. THERE ARE PROMTS. I HAVE CHOOSING NOT TO RECIEVE ANY MORE OF THE GREEN TEA PILLS BUT I'M STILL BEING CHARGED.. THE PROMPT REQUIRES YOU TO GO TO THE WEB SITE TO STOP THE ORDERS BUT WHEN YOU GET TO THE WEB SITE THERE ISNT ANY OPTION TO UNSUBSCRIB. THIS GREEN TEA IS A SCAM.

Comments

• Cy
      1st of May, 2008

I REQUESTED FOR A TRIAL BOTTLE OF THE Hoodi FOR $3.00 NOW EACH MONTH I'M BEING CHARGED $79.95. I HAVE CALL 888-289-8740 THAT IS THE # THAT IS LISTED AFTER THE NAME OF THE COMPANY THAT DRAFTING MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, (MC-FS PERFORMANCE HEALTH).. I HAVE CALL THIS # A FEW TIMES YOU CAN NEVER SPEAK WITH A LIVE PERSON. THERE ARE PROMTS. I HAVE CHOOSING NOT TO RECIEVE ANY MORE OF THE GREEN TEA PILLS BUT I'M STILL BEING CHARGED.. THE PROMPT REQUIRES YOU TO GO TO THE WEB SITE TO STOP THE ORDERS BUT WHEN YOU GET TO THE WEB SITE THERE ISNT ANY OPTION TO UNSUBSCRIB. THIS GREEN TEA IS A SCAM.

• We
      21st of Aug, 2008

I too have fallen victim to this scam. I paid $4.87 shipping and handling for a "trial bottle" of Acai tablets which I can't take because the contain ginger and green tea. I never ordered anything else and now my credit card is being debited. Any suggestions?

26th of Aug, 2008

The postal service is looking into this as also postal fraud

• Ph
      2nd of Sep, 2008

Yep, me too. I have called my credit card company and put a stop on the charges. I cannot find the web site nor a phone number that works. Anyone else have any suggestions? What a scam!!!

11th of Sep, 2008

I too have been taken advantage of with this horrible scam. I am always so careful about using my card over the internet. I ordered the Acaia Berry Pills that OPRAH WINFREY talked about on her show and the pills were free you only needed to pay for the shipping of $4.87 and right after that they charged my card $74.95 ridiculous (twice) before I realized what it was.

They wont get anymore though-
    people pay for what they do. I just pray that others find out first- dont want anyone else to go through this.
    God Bless
    Mary

• Gy
      11th of Sep, 2008

How do we go about contacting these people to terminate the unauthorized credit card charges. I just tried the web site www.gohelpnow.com and came up with zero. I have tried the phone number 888-289-8740 and all I get is a prompt stating my wait time is 45 minutes no matter when I call.

• Li
      16th of Sep, 2008

me too, it is listed only as a pending transaction at this time, the bank isn't open yet, I stopped a payment with check number 000000 for 79.76, hopefully it will be taken off my account before it posts, it has been my experience only recently that any checks now made in that amount will be stopped for the next 6 months, and I will remember that amount to be aware not to write any check for that amount, wow, what a situation.

• Na
      18th of Sep, 2008

I too have fallen victum to this scam and am being debited on my credit card when I ordered the Acai berry. Does anyone know how to get this cancelled

• Li
      24th of Sep, 2008

UPDATE!!!
    I am anil about checking my account on line two, three times daily, so when I caught the charge it was still pending, and I immediately called my bank and they told me I couldn't do anything about it til it posted to the account, it took about three days to post. The teller whom I talked to then gave me my bank fraud line to call. At which time I called, and told them I had emailed the company, got an automated reply to my email, stating that I would receive a personal email answering or addressing my question. DIDN'T Happen of course. Told her additionally I called the 800 number listed after the draft on the original $4.87 charge and got a prerecorded message, stating you will hold for 45 minutes then you get disconnected. So today I got the charge credited back to my account. The person at the fraud line told me it could take up to 90 days for me to recieve a letter from the bank stating that this has been resolved, and I have not recieved that letter yet, so this credit could be and states temporary credit on my account. Hopefully this helps some of you.
    Lisa