Mc Donalds Kallangur / no service 8.15pm
I arrived at this Mc Donalds Kallangur store at 8.15pm on a saturday night to be told the cafe' was closed!!! The shift manager didnt even have the descency to come and speak to me, just shouted out across the diner. I then rang the store at 10am the next morning to sort this out as I know the Cafe' is supposed to be open until late at night, the shift manager seemed to be very understanding and apologetic and advised me to ring a superviser, not the stores superviser as he didnt have her number but a superviser named Steven on [protected], of which I rang and explained my disgust and made it quite clear I would not shop in McDonalds until I knew something had been done about this problem. The girl who stated the cafe' was closed is called Rhiannon and apparently has resigned and is causing all sorts of grief, yet she remains working there!!! unbelievable. I am also an employer of many workers and I beleive there should be a system in place to at least return a call and assure a customer this has been attended to!!!
More Mc Donalds Kallangur Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Breakie wrap with sausage
- McDonald's - Wrong takeout order.
- McDonald's - unethical behavior and
- McDonald's - Lost and or damaged my property
- McDonald's Store #3996 - unethical behavior, service, insubbordinate leadership, standard procedures