Mc Donalds Kallangur / no service 8.15pm

1 Anzac AvnueKallangur Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 07 38860900

I arrived at this Mc Donalds Kallangur store at 8.15pm on a saturday night to be told the cafe' was closed!!! The shift manager didnt even have the descency to come and speak to me, just shouted out across the diner. I then rang the store at 10am the next morning to sort this out as I know the Cafe' is supposed to be open until late at night, the shift manager seemed to be very understanding and apologetic and advised me to ring a superviser, not the stores superviser as he didnt have her number but a superviser named Steven on [protected], of which I rang and explained my disgust and made it quite clear I would not shop in McDonalds until I knew something had been done about this problem. The girl who stated the cafe' was closed is called Rhiannon and apparently has resigned and is causing all sorts of grief, yet she remains working there!!! unbelievable. I am also an employer of many workers and I beleive there should be a system in place to at least return a call and assure a customer this has been attended to!!!

Lo

Comments

Ch
  31st of Oct, 2014

When I arrived at Mc Donalds Kallangur on the 31st October 2014 at 12 noon there were 2 staff serving but they were very busy serving the drive thru customers. I stood there for 10 mins. No one said anything to me that they were sorry or anything like that. Another customer walked in and one of the girls told him that she was sorry and it wont take long. And I am thinking why are you saying it to him when she should be saying it to me. As soon as the drive thru customers were over, this girl who is called "Clare" turned around to the other customer and served. I was so angry. Didn't want to make a scene as there were so many people in the lineup. Anyway I did tell her that I was here so long before the other customer. She didn't care and was not apologetic. I ordered for a big mac and didnt even bother to ask me if I would like a meal with that or anything else. I was feeling really upset that this Clare person was so ignorant and had no respect !!