Mc Digi group / Fradulent Credit Card Charges

1 CO, United States Review updated:

We've been charged 5-6 times in the amount of $34.95. Being it was his account I didn't notice it as being out of place right away. He doesn't use the account often it's more of a emergency thing. Because of this we don't pay much attention to it [protected] they claimed it was for a website called horneyhousewives.com that I (the wife) had joined they had my information. The funny thing is it was being charged to my husbands card which I don't have couldn't even tell you what the number is. We have no idea how they got our information but we suspect it was shared from another website. My husband was a standard member of horneymatches.com but never gave anyone the authority to charge his card. They canceled the charge however wouldn't refund the fradulent charges that were on his account. He kept wondering were the money was going to, it's really sad that such dishonesty goes on. What is the world coming to when businesses can get away with stealing from customers or share information with other companies who then rip you off.

Comments

9th of Oct, 2008

$29.95 charged to my credit card-unauthorized charges

12th of Mar, 2009

having joined the site then cancelled it but still being charged.

• Te
      1st of May, 2009

There has been an unauthorized purchase to mc digigroup for 34.95 with my debit card number.

• Mo
      21st of May, 2009

to cancel my credit card payment for horny macth

• Mb
      27th of May, 2009

This company appears to charging my Visa account for a subscription that I haven't set-up.