MC DIGI-GROUP / Rip Off

1 Christchurch, England, Dorset, United Kingdom Review updated:

I have had charges deducted from my credit card account over the last several months, these are unathoerised and i cannot find the original source of activity. How do i get these cancelled?

Comments

17th of Mar, 2009

• Ri
      18th of Mar, 2009

I have had the same charges. I called my bank and got the telephone number.
    1 800-748-4573

It is a billing service for adult dating site.
    I hope this helps...

• Pi
      2nd of Apr, 2009

i called the number 1 800 748 4573 and i spoke to someone?!? and they daid that i have been deleted "kind of" and that the charge was deleted but i still feel that is just the tip of the iceberg so this will probably go on, is there any legal action that i can take make sure that this happens or am i chasing a greased pig? i am really thinking of turning of my credit account so this stops for good. any pointers??????

• Ga
      28th of Apr, 2009

I had exactly the same problem. Go to your bank, explain what happened and have them terminate your current credit card. They will issue a new one is a few days. There is also a form for you to fill in, but the exact protocol involved depends on who you bank with. My bank gave me a full refund once I filled in the form.

• Nc