mc colo cure LLC / did not order this product

I ordered Trislim and have been charged for additional products I did not authorize nor did I order. I am requesting a full refund including shipping and handling for the product Colo Cure LLC. I was charged $54.90 and did not request this product. I purchased Trislim and it was a nightmare with all the additional products and costs for products I DID NOT REQUEST NOR AUTHORIZE. I am also requesting a complete refund for my trislim for all the time and money deducted from my checking account with is unlawful. I am requesting an immediate response and will also be filing a complaint with the better business bureau so other buyers are aware of how this program wrongfully charge for additional products not approved or authorized. My email address is betsyprehm@comcast.net. Confirmation code received from phone call RJO512368

N  14th of Apr, 2009 by
I had the same problem. I ordered trislim and got many extra "benefits" that I had to keep canceling. I had to go and cancel 3 or 4 "benefits" and other products that would equal over $100 if I did not do them quickly. Then when I thought that I finally got everything taken care of, I found that I had a $50 for Colo Cure LLC and I didn't even order it. And I got a $5+ charge from them for something I don't even know what it is.
A  17th of Apr, 2009 by
I just had to cancel the color cure product as well after trying the Tri Slim product. I got them to refund my money for the pills, but I have to email the corporate office to get them to send me back the shipping fee. Had to threaten them with my lawyer for them to give me the refund. I was promised nothing would appear on my bank account and nothing else will show up, but that remains to be seen. At this point I think I will still call my lawyer to see what he suggests.
N  20th of Apr, 2009 by
I am having the same problem with this company does any one know how to get a holt of these people I have not been able to and I am needing to get my money. if so will yall let me know redneck.blueribbon@gmail.com
A  21st of Apr, 2009 by
I have ran into the same thing. I signed up for a free trial but did not even get the product until 3 days before the trial period ended even though they said it would arrive in 3-5 business days. When I tried to call to cancel the trislim they said the couldn't refund my money and after arguing with them for a good 30 min. I got them to refund only $75. All that took place on April 6th and then today April 21st I found a charge on my bank account for $54 for colocure that I had no idea what it was and when I googled it I found this site and found out that it had to do with trislim again. So I called 1-877-238-2124 and they said they could only refund 90% and I would have to contact corporate to try to get a full refund but there would be no guarantees. Their e-mail is corporate@trislimusa.gov
A  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
I have also had to put up wit all of this BS and again with another company wwwselfhelpcom. I have contacted the companies and my bank and so far I have been promised a refund from colo cure minus the S&H and a full refund from the other site. Are there any other charges that will be coming along wiht this that I need to know about?
N  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
I ordered Tri Slim and found the charges on my account. I found the number to Trislim above, and called and they will refund my 90% as well and I am emailing corporate for the additional charges. I went to the web site while the rep Paul was on the phone with me and the user Agreement DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING about the charges or mention the colo cure product. I explained to him that it was fraud to bill my credit card with no mention of the product charges anywhere in the user agreement. I also did not receive the email they said they sent. I am going to notify Visa of the charges that were ran on my account as fraud. I suggest the rest do as well. Also you may want to print out the user agreement for future reference just incase they make changes to it.

website: https://secure.slim3x.com
N  25th of Apr, 2009 by
UPDATE: I posted earlier. The website address I listed now results in an ERROR page. I called back and went to the website as instructed by the rep on the phone (different address by the way). I then made a shortcut on my desktop and immediately when the phone call ended, the short cut took me to an ERROR page. This happened on 3 different phone calls in about 45 minutes. They keep changing the web site address. I reported the charges to my bank and they are investigating. They also told me that when I called to cancel the main product, by law, they are suppose to cancel all other products that where included in the free trial no matter what the User Agreement states. They are taking it from here and investigating as fraud. I suggest everyone do the same as it seems we are dealing with a fraudulent company.
A  3rd of May, 2009 by
I am having the same problem with trislim I would like for them to please stop taking money from my account.
N  21st of May, 2009 by
You can email me at corporate@trislimusa.com and I will be able to help you with your issue. Thanks,

TriSlim Corporate Offices
N  29th of Jan, 2010 by
I'm having the same problem with trislim and colocure charges my account five times for a total of $359.59.