M.C. Bruce / no knowledge of the law

1 3135 Boeing Ave. ste.A7McKinleyville, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 707 839-1400

Paid this attorney $1000.00 to have a restraining order re-en-stated. The only thing I got was ripped off, he filed the wrong papers with the court even after I told him what paper the court said needed to be filed.He did not listen to me and just filed the ones that I had said were not the right ones. His lack of knowledge of the law resulted in my restraining orders being thrown out of court so not only did he cost me the original orders but than refused to give any of my money back. This should have been a easy job I had already done the work and had a restraining order. After the fact I checked around and found out that it should have cost me no more than $300.00 at the most. When I tried to get my money back he threatened to sue me for what he claimed he should have charged which was $4500.00.He out and out lied about how many phone calls and letters he had done concerning this matter. Since my experience with this crook I have watch his few cases that he has had that where made public and even thou he boosts on his web site he has yet to win any of them and has continued to not properly file paper work.

Db

Comments

• Mc
      29th of Aug, 2009

This entry is false. I actually did submit the paperwork on this client's case. We had a hearing set for April but this client never cooperated with me, never brought in the witnesses she said she had, and demanded that I dismiss her action when I told her I was ready to conduct her hearing. This entry is slanderous and libellous and I am contemplating action not only against her but against this website for allowing her to post this without first checking the validity of her complaint.

• De
      4th of Jul, 2011

I agree this man has no business being an attorney. This man says whatever he has to to get what he wants. I would discourage you from hiring him. He is not shy about his hatred for women, and he clearly could care less about the fate of his clients. All he wants is the money.

• De
      4th of Jul, 2011

He is incompetent and sexist A creep.

11th of Jul, 2015

He is rude and very indifferent to your case. He doesnt answer calks and yekis.