mbtsneakershome.com / fradulent activitues

I placed an order for several pairs of MBTs from this site. Upon receiving order confirmation from company I noticed they had listed the wrong shoe size. I immediately emailed them pointing out the error. I later received the shoes in the wrong size and so poorly packed that the shoes were crushed! Over the past two months I have repeatedly emailed the company (which, it turns out is in China) trying to get the right size shoes or a full refund. Despite the web site saying defective or erroneous items could be returned, the company constantly gives me the run-around. They keep offering to give me a discount on my next purchase from them (which I will NEVER do!). I keep saying no, and they tell me it is to my benefit to accept their discount offer because it would cost me too much money to ship the shoes back to China!! This company is a rip-off. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

mbtsneakershome.com
mbtsneakershome.com

To
May 5, 2013

Comments

• Pa
      7th of Sep, 2013

Dear friend, I am sorry to hear that. When you order shoes online, you need to ask the sellers clearly and inquiry the fit size. If they can not be satisfied you, you should change to another supplier. If they send wrong shoes to you, you should ask them to refund you. http://www.porschedesignoutlet.com is a porsche design shoes outlet. The shoes are all high-tech running shoes. Size is correct and shoes are best quality.