MBSelectronics.comScam

A

Well here ya have it. In my search to find another supplier for electronic gadgets to sell I cam across another fake scam company (www.mbselectronics.com) in the UK that is using the same MO of another company that took a 1000 dollars from my wife (see my other thread). They are in the UK, they only want their money via Bank Transfer or Western Union (typical scammers method of payment), all their email addresses are Yahoo accounts (a company making big money can't afford their own domain email accounts????). And the Kicker? They say their USA office address is 404 South Figueroa Street Los Angeles, CA 90071. That address just so happens to be the The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites, which has no office space and says they do not know who this company is. The company doesn't even exist in Los Angeles. So, beware of these ### and don't do business with them. They will take your money and you will never hear from them again. They are losers who prey on the honest people in this world. I am going to report them to the UK Internet Fraud Unit immediately.