mbmsignf-Acaiaslim / added charges

p.o.box 2003
Phone: 877-271-4199
I ordered a free 30 day trial. There is no place that say they will charge you the following month $79.95. The sit has a very very small place where you add a check mark saying you agree to the terms. It is on a separate web/screen so most people do not see it. I was also charged 19.-95 to a partner website calld fit-fac, I called both PLACES AND EXPLAINED THAT THEIR WEBSITE WAS DECEPTIVE AND THAT I WOULD REPORT THEM. both places told me they will refund the money for both months on my credit card... the number for acaia slim is [protected] fit fac number is [protected]I hope this helps.
you may contact me if needed Elaine3z@aol.com

D  3rd of Feb, 2009 by
Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-877-317-0189. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also you can email your request to cancel info@verifyyourorder.com.
Have a great day