MBM&F-Ultra Lean / green tea scam

1 P.O. Box 2003Riverton, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-540-9633

This company sends an e-mail offering a free 14-day trial of diet green tea for $5.95. Do not order it. If you do be sure to cancel within the 14 days or you will receive monthly shipments for the low low price of $75.00 each. There is no information in the shipment for how to contact the company to cancel. This is a complete rip-off. You can buy the same tea at Wal-Mart for a reasonable price.

Kr

More MBM&F-Ultra Lean Complaints & Reviews

Comments

29th of Sep, 2008

You are soooo!!! Right!! They got me too. They write it so small and write the amount down!! Not using numbers so the people don't see it. And the product don't even work!!!

2nd of Oct, 2008

THIS COMPANY CHARGE ME $69.87 ON SEPT 2, 2008 AND AGAIN ON SEPT 15, 2008 FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF $69.87 !!!I NLY ORDER THE SAMPLE FOR $6.95 AND THATS ALL I RECEIVED IN THE MAIL.NOW I CALLED THE COMPANY SO MANY TIMES TO CANCEL AT FIRST COMPANY IS OUT OF SERVICE AND AFTER TRYING AND WAITING ON HOLD FOR SO LONG I FINALLY TALK TO SOMEONE BUT VERY RUDE AND WONT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!THIS COMPANY IS A BIG TIME SCAM!!!I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR THE TOTAL OF $139.74

PEOPLE DO NOT ORDER AT THIS COMPANY ITS A SCAM!!!THEY WILL JUST GET YOUR MONEY ITS TRICKY HOW THEY DO THEIR BUSSINESS.SCAM!!!

6th of Oct, 2008

please i am trying to stop this order. i did not order.

• Te
      6th of Oct, 2008

I ordered a trial sample and am receiving shipments that were not ordered on a regular basis. I believe there is a rip off going on here.

• Li
      19th of Oct, 2008

I ordered and then saw the complaint board- I then called and cancelled- They have sent two shipments and charged me the 75.00.

I am on the phone right now on hold trying to sort out.

Agree- This is a rip off!

22nd of Oct, 2008

I have recieved the product called ultralean green instant green tea drink supplements and i never ordered the powered product.

I do not want to recieve any more of this product and please do not bill my credit card for such items. Please discontinue sending me the product and no more billing on the account.

Samuel hess
    Rr 2 box 193e
    Martinsburg, pa. 16662

• De
      23rd of Oct, 2008

K just got off the phone with them, they said they would cancel the auto ship. BUT would not return my money for the 2nd shipment. I guess it is on me because I did not realize that getting the sample set you up on a auto ship plan. I actually plan to contact my credit card company and ask them to handle it. So we will see how it all works out?

• Do
      24th of Oct, 2008
    MBM&F-Ultra Lean - Company has made unauthorized charges to my credit card
    MBM&F-Ultra Lean
    P.O. Box 2003
    Riverton
    Utah
    Phone: 866-540-9633

This company offered a free 30 day trial. It has just sent me a package(received 1/024) but billed my card on 10/12.
    I did not authorize this sending. In addition, they billed my card for $69.87 on 9/27; again, unauthorized.

• Ro
      25th of Oct, 2008

Same here. I am trying to stop these products, as well.

• Br
      7th of Nov, 2008

Did anyone manage to get their money back?? something needs to happen, I want to wipe this company off the map. There needs to be a law-suit, they have it coming to them.

• La
      25th of Nov, 2008
    MBM&F-Ultra Lean - Theft by deception
    Pana Labs
    P.O. Box 2003 - Riverton
    Utah

I sent for a free sample of Ultra Lean, and before you know it I'm receiving this product every month, and getting charged for it on my credit card, I never ordered this product nor did I give permission for them to charge me for it. I would like to have my money refunded as I am becoming overwhelmed with this product, I'll die before I use it all. Laura C. Trauner

• Lo
      24th of Dec, 2008
    MBM&F-Ultra Lean - Theft by deception
    MBM&F-Ultra Lean
    Ephrata
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 717-733-0276

I ordered a trial of green tea from this company and when the second shipment came I returned it and instructed them to cancel any further shipments of this tea as I only ordered the trial. They continue to send this tea and deduct the cost from my account. I have just returned my third shipment at a cost to me of over $155!!! This is theft by deception at the very least and I want them to STOP sending this tea and reimburse me for all the money they stole from me!!!
    Thank- you for your attention to this illegal scamming of consumers!!!
    Lori Ebersole

• Je
      27th of Dec, 2008
    MBM&F-Ultra Lean - Unauthorized charges and shipment of product
    Santa Clarita
    California

I ordered the 14 day test free product with a minimal shipping charge. I left for college in August and have returned home for Christmas break to find 2 packages of the Ultra Lean Green tea at my house. Additionally, I have just reviewed all of my bank statements since I just got home and found that I have been charged 6 times for $70 - a total of $420 dollars. I have written to the company today and put my cancellation request in writing. Additionally, I will return these 2 packages to them. I am requesting a full refund since the product was neither ordered or authorized. The terms and conditions button is something that did not appear as part of the order, but rather it is a fine print small button at the bottom of the page that has to be clicked manually. I have just found this button and complaint website by googling MBM&F. I sure appreciate reading all the other complaints and getting as much information as possible regarding cancellation and refund. I hope that my bank can help me to dispute the charges and dis-allow future charges.

• He
      30th of Dec, 2008

Signed for free sample, cant' find how to cancel shipments I don't want