MBM&F-Ultra Lean / green tea scam

1 P.O. Box 2003Riverton, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-540-9633

This company sends an e-mail offering a free 14-day trial of diet green tea for $5.95. Do not order it. If you do be sure to cancel within the 14 days or you will receive monthly shipments for the low low price of $75.00 each. There is no information in the shipment for how to contact the company to cancel. This is a complete rip-off. You can buy the same tea at Wal-Mart for a reasonable price.

Kr

More MBM&F-Ultra Lean Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Re
      23rd of Jul, 2008
    MBM&F - Ultra Lean - Ultra Lean Green
    MBM&F - Ultra Lean
    P.O. Box 2003
    Riverton
    Utah
    Phone: 866-540-9633

Company only asked for a one time fee of $4.95 for shipping. I only gave permission for them to take that from my credit card. They charged my credit card an additional $69.87. The product was delivered to my house by the bottle not in a box. Several of the packages in the bottle had exploded so the powder which was on the bottom of the container was no longer separated in quantity. The product made me feel sick with a headache as well as stomach upset. Not SATISFIED!!!

Reina Schumann

• Da
      5th of Aug, 2008

I was contacted by CPA DIAL (A marketing company who sells for Ultra Lean) On June 10th by a Stacy. She was calling to confirm I placed the online order but i told her it was a mistake and not to ship it.) a 13 days later my card was charged 69.87 for the product which i did not order. After calling and asking for a refund i was given a customer service number of 1-866-544-6590 and I was told I'd be refunded but never was. I called back and finally asked for the manager FALLEN ext. 115 and after 2 months was finally offered the refund. I am still waiting to received the refund.

Dazy1977

• Ve
      11th of Aug, 2008

I was not informed that they would send another 30 packets out again. Now I'm out the monies.

11th of Aug, 2008
    MBM&F-Ultra Lean - Theft by deception
    Lititz
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 717-626-4816

I received this container of Ultra Lean Green Instant Green Tea Drink - I am not interested and will not use with it being opened.

Please do not send any more.

• Mi
      17th of Aug, 2008

I was not informed that they would send another 30 packets out again so soon. I've really not had a chance to check the first pack out. so therefore I would like to cancel my order now. Please do not send anymore out as I will send them right back to you. I'm going to be in contact with my credit card company and tell them not to pay anymore money to you people. Thank You, Mike Patton

• Al
      18th of Aug, 2008

i found the same to be true and it took forever to get through to them on the phone and cancel the order. I ended up doing the same, calling the credit card company and cancelling the charges
    total scam

• La
      19th of Aug, 2008

this company is such a scam!!! DO NOT ORDER IT. All the above complaints are completely true...thbey charge you a CRAZY amount $69.00 for a frickin 30 packets every couple weeks. I HATE THIS COMPANY. SUCH A SCAM!

• Ta
      20th of Aug, 2008

I just called and canceled. NEVER did they tell me I would be charged $74.22 over and over again. I only agreed for a free trial (which they left out the part that I needed to send the "free" product back). I looked at my creditcard statement a couple days ago and was puzzled with why I had been charged so much money... TWICE! I called my creditcard company, and they gave me the number to the Ultra Lean Green company, while saying that this is the millionth complaint they've received about them.

Don't order this product. It's a total rip-off! Unbelievable.

• Le
      26th of Aug, 2008
    MBM&F-Ultra Lean - Theft by deception
    MBM&F-Ultr Lean
    P>O> Box 2003
    Riverton

I didn't sign up for anymore of this product, or allow you to charge me for more. Please stop charging and don't send more

26th of Aug, 2008
    MBM&F-Ultra Lean - Unauthorized charges to my credit card
    MBM&F
    Phone: 715-682-8104

I did not order the product or authorize charges to my credit card.
    I have been charged twice now.

• Li
      8th of Sep, 2008

How can I get the shipments stopped. I only authorized the 'trial' @$4.95 and I continue to receive the shipments and my credit card is being charged with each shipment. There is no packing slip, no phone number, etc. I had to google to find anything.

• Ar
      10th of Sep, 2008

I, too, just authorized the trial and want the shipments to get stopped too. Will looking for a contact number...

• Ar
      10th of Sep, 2008

I went back to to the Ultra Lean Green website and there's a number there: 866-540-9633. I talked to a woman named Yanda and told her that I didn't want to purchase the product and I was mailing back the shipment that I received today that I did not authorize. She took my phone number and gave me a confirmation code. I'll wait to see what happens.

• De
      10th of Sep, 2008
    MBM&F-Ultra Lean - An Internet scam!

When you order your free trial of Ultra Lean Green, you think you are spending $4.99 with no strings attached. Then you start receiving your monthly shipments for $70.00 and it is too late! You have to scroll way down to the bottom of the ad with all its large fonts and bright colors and most people will not even notice the tiny blue "terms and conditions" at the very bottom. You have to click on that link and scroll to find out that you must cancel within 15 days or you will be charged monthly. This is evil and should be outlawed!

• Ca
      11th of Sep, 2008

I also received this green tea without ordering any more. I do not know how they were able to charge my credit card for the $75.00 when I did not order it, or even give them a credit card number! I'm now in the process of trying to tell them to stop and have no phone number to call. How can a ligitimate company continue to send a product every month, charge an anauthorized card, and not give you a phone number to contact them to stop the product/charges?
    Catherine Hoagland

• Re
      12th of Sep, 2008

I AGREE TOTALLY..AND AM SO GRATEFUL I FOUND THIS IN ORDER TO GET AHOLD OF THIS COMPANY. I HAVE NOW WAITED ON HOLD A VERY LONG TIME TO BE TOLD THEIR COMPUTER WAS DOWN AND THEY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT ACCOUNTS NOW AND TO CALL BACK...SO I WILL IN ONE HOUR AND HOPE I CAN RECEIVE AT LEAST AS MUCH HELP AS YOU DID. RECEIVING A CONFIRMATION CODE WITH THIS COMPANY SOUND LIKE ONE POSITIVE STEP FORWARD ANYWAY! SCAM...SCAM...SCAM!!! SO NOT ORDER THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO RECEIVE SOMETHING WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION ATTACHED ON YOUR ORDER OR HOW TO GET AHOLD OF THEM!!!

14th of Sep, 2008

A couple months ago, I also ordered the free sample but now they just keep sending it. I'm a waitress and I don't have very much money right now and they keep draining my bank account because of the costs of the product.

14th of Sep, 2008

This company is a total scam! I too fell for the "free sample" promotion in early August.
    I then received another container of their green tea (which tastes awful by the way) in the mail yesterday. I never ordered or authorized this purchase. I called my credit card company to find that they charged me $69.87 a few days ago for this shipment, but also charged another $69.87 on August 25th for a shipment I didn't order or receive! I have put in a formal complaint with my credit card company and will be filing a formal fraud complaint with them tomorrow (today is Sunday and they are closed). I was given a phone number of 952-908-4112 and 866-540-9633 from my cc company, so hopefully these numbers will help others who are being ripped off by this company. THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!!

• Ro
      15th of Sep, 2008
    MBM&F.Ultra Lean - Pr0duct - Ultra Lean Green
    MBM&F.Ultra Lean
    P. O. Box 2003
    Riveerton
    Utah
    Phone: No phone given

This company has been sending me more products that I have not ordered except the first trial offer that they sent me. I search for means of contacting them but I cannot find any phone number of this company nor their website. I would like to have them remove my name from their list of customers and the charges that they imposed me be reimbursed.

• Ju
      29th of Sep, 2008

What a terrible company and what rude condescending sevice people! In particular, Zach Operator 124, who very snidely told me that if you don't cancel within the timeframe then you get billed and more product is sent. I explained to him that there is no contact number to cancel in the site I used (Canadian), but he stated as if I were a complete ### that there was. He also said that an email with contact info was sent to me to confirm. Well, that website does not have a number from whence I ordered(because I just checked it again to be sure) and no email was ever sent either. So what the hell is that? Not only is that bad enough, but he was so unbelieveably rude, including cutting me off at nearly every sentence and also telling me that the internet compaint site that I had seen of people having the same problem as me were only 3% of their customers! Then, I called back after I discovered that his excuses were bull. A new agent was supposed to be transferring me to a supervisor and I got some voicemail of what sounded like an order desk...Ridiculous. Anybody have any luck on formal fraud complaints with their CC companies yet? Please let me know.