MBM&F Ultra Lean / grren tea

Riverton, UT, United States Review updated:
It was a lose weight ad sent by email...as seen on Oprah, try free for 30 days, then they continued to send and some how, bill my credit card. Yes, I gave my credit card, because they would bill for the next 30 days. My computer crashed and since then I cannot find the company that I ordered from. I'm beginning to wonder if they're not the cause of my crash /virus?????
Ka

Riverton
Utah
Phone: 866-5446590
ultralean.net

I authorized the purchase of a sample of the green tea for shipping charges only. They insisted that I purchased from their website but I purchased from another website that said shipping charges and 30 day free trial. When I called to ask about the $64 charge on my credit card they told me their website said 14 days. I tried to explain that I did not go to their website it was from a different site. They will not refund my money.

I asked them why there was no invoice included or phone number or why there was no webaddress to contact them, that I had to do an internet search to find their number and I found it in consumer complaints for the exact same reason.

This is a scam. Please make sure you write the number down and call them immediately after you place the order to cancel any future orders.

I will use this as a lesson well learned and never order anything like this online again. These companies take people for granted.
  10th of Oct, 2008
I received UltraLean Green just a couple of days ago. Due to a stomach ulcer, I could not continue taking the product. I called the company, explained, and received a confirmation code for the cancellation. I did not have to return the product, and the representative was very professional and friendly. The entire process took me about 2 minutes. I do not believe that anyone can plant a virus if your computer is adequately protected. Large companies have more to do then sending customers a virus...that would be self destructive, wouldn't that be?
Have an awesome day
Brig Brown
Jo
  17th of Oct, 2008
I have received an order for the ultralean green tea.
HOW DO I GET TO A REAL PERSON TO CANCEL / I CANNOT TAKE THIS STUFF.. YOU HAVE CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD, I DID NOT APPROVE FOR YOU TO DO THIS... PLEASE CONTACT AT ONCE.
Jo
  17th of Oct, 2008
I am contacting my credit card company to stop all payments to you company..
I have tried to contact your company by phone, but am always put on hold. for ever.
Ma
  21st of Oct, 2008
Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for Ultra Lean Green. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-866-540-9633. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can.
Have a great day

Ultra Lean Green
  27th of Oct, 2008
My wife is going thru the same exact situation. THey are not offering any assistance & the credit card comapany says they cannot help. I will call the company directly & then we are cancelling the credit card. I am also going online later tonight and will start sending out emails to everyone in my work email account, 3 at home & online sports email account. Leet's see how they like the bad publicity. I will also forward this blog to my lcal new stations consumer fraud bureau & all of the major online news organizations, Suze Orman & ANgie's List.
Cc
  27th of Oct, 2008
DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM ULTRA LEAN GREEN, it's a scam, you order a free sample only pay shipping, then if you don't contact them and confirm the order, they don't ship it to you until you do, then they charge your card for the "monthly fee" you now pay 14 days from the FREE ORDER day...such a scam, I'm going to report them to the BBB and the Attorney General if they continue. Thank goodness I used my AMEX and they are investigating these "autocharges" on my card. PLUS IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK!
Am
  29th of Oct, 2008
I did call for the 30 day free trial and provided my credit card info for the shipping and handling, but I was not informed that I would be paying over $60 a month after the trial was over. From a customer perspective, the whole thing is very shady. There is no contact information sent with the product and no receipt of the transaction. I will be calling my bank to make sure all Ultra Lean charges stopped. I just canceled my so called "subscription" and I am afraid that I don't trust Ultra Lean to stop charging me.
Ke
  30th of Oct, 2008
The same thing just happened to me. The girl I just spoke to say's that on the web site where it was ordered...states that it will be automatically sent and billed unless I called and cancelled. This was not so. I am allowed to send back the last shipment I recieved because it was less then 30 days.
Also, what a way to do business, no phone number, no shipping form...nothing. Making it very difficult to track them. I found it from one of the complaints...Thanks...Oprah should really get her face off of that advertisement...

Your right too...doesn't work!!!
Mi
  3rd of Nov, 2008

MBM&F Ultra Lean - Returned Producted, still charged
MBM&F - Ultra Lean
Marlborough
theamazingweightlosstea.com

Fell for diet product. Ordered and received. After I received the original shipment, I immediately returned it to the sender and requested a refund. I began an exersize program prior to receiving shipment and no longer needed the product. I never received the credit...it kept coming to me and each time I reshipped it back. No contact number on the package so I simply wrote "return to sender" on the package and put in the mail. On the 3rd shipment, I finally took the time to research the company online and discovered, I was not the only consumer with this problem. Googled company name and immediately got complaints board address...at the complete bottom of the screen I was able to click on "theamazingweightlosstea.com" site and retrieve the telephone number. I connected with an agent and was told that the shipments that I returned THEY NEVER RECEIVED and my card had been charged $69 4 times! I am the customer! I should get the benefit of the doubt! I do not have the product. I did not ever take the product. I never looked at the credit cards' itemized charges...never knew! Connected then to a manager of customer service who would only give me her first name (thats professional!). She would only give me 2 payments back. The other 2 I will have American Express charge back to the company. Thank Goodness for American Express! THEY know customer service and will give me the benefit of the doubt - no questions asked.
Totally pissed off!
Da
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I have had the same problems with the company. I could not get through by phone (25+ minutes is ridiculous!) so I wrote a letter and returned two unauthorized shipments. I sent the product in a box (instead of just marking "Refused" on their plastic container) and had the post office give me a tracking number so I could verify that they received it. I also spent $2.00 to insure the box for $150. (If they didn't receive it I was going to get my money back one way or another.) I received ANOTHER shipment today!! I called and finally got through to a human. She confirmed that they received the return product, my account would be cancelled and my charge card would be credited for all charges (except the $4.95 intro offer). I only hope this is true. I haven't received my statement for Oct. yet, but if all else fails I will have American Express help me by changing my account number if I have to.
Be
  5th of Nov, 2008
SENT ME PRODUCT AND CHARGED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT PERMISSION.
  14th of Nov, 2008
Hello this is Brittany with Ultra Lean Green. I work in customer service and complaints I just wanted to post our number so that anyone who is having any problems can contact customer service. Our hours are Monday – Friday 8am to 5:30pm MST and our number is 1-866-540-9633. Please give us a call so that we can assist you in any way we can.
Brittany

Mill Creek
Washington
Phone: 425-338-4989
ladydlavender.com

Cannot cancel shipments of Ultra Lean Green Tea.
Will not stop shipments/charges to credit card.
Please help.
Gi
  23rd of Nov, 2008
I can't cancel the shipments either!! I know they are charging me as well!! How do I get them to stop?
Vi
  23rd of Nov, 2008
The exact same thing happened to me. I sent two bottles back, hoping they would take the 2 charges off my bill, butno such luck. what can we do to stop these people?
  24th of Nov, 2008
I can't cancel my shipments too. Is there some way to contact the company to stop. Should I have the credit card that it is automatically being charged to stop payment?
Na
  1st of Dec, 2008
I am unable to cancel this unauthorized order from ultra lean. I have called the number and keep getting all circuits are busy. I don't know how to cancel the order any other way. No info comes with the order. Please help
Na
  3rd of Dec, 2008
WHAT CAN WE DO TO GET THIS STOPPED, REFUNDED, CORRECTED?
La
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I ordered the two canisters of the green tea from drugstore.com and I have received 5 total. I did not order any more than two. The customer service people are a bunch of frauds. How do we stop them from continuing to send us products we didn't order and taking our money from us?