MBM&F Ultra Lean / Instant Green Tea Drink / Their internet ad asked for one (1) amount for shipping and handling

1 Riverton, UT, United States Review updated:

I tried there trail and i do like the tea but they sent me another bottle which i didnt say i wanted and charged me 60, which i didnt even know. . I called them and they said it was in the agreement, they said sent the product back and there will credit my card. . . So they better if not is there anything i can do? They said they would cancel future oders. . . I shouldnt even send it back and still make them take off my card. . . I didnt ask for this. . . I was only trying out the trail. . . Tkhanks. . . Harry

Comments

• Am
      20th of Jul, 2008

I called and canceled the order only because i used the back button and saw that they automatically add a 60 dollar bottle of something I did not want! They sent the paggage anyway, with no ###ing pachage slip, no number. Just wait until I call my credit card.

• Lu
      27th of Jul, 2008

I did not ask for this and there is no invoice included in pkg or directions about not mailing back.

• Gi
      12th of Aug, 2008

I cancelled my order after the tea drink made me sick everytime i tried using it, and the company continues to send me the product, taking money out of my account. They send the package with no phone number or anything.

• Bi
      27th of Aug, 2008

I need a phone number to cancel can anyone help me out?
    It is a rip and I only ordered once and I keep on getting it
    HELP

• Au
      29th of Aug, 2008

I just received the product in the mail today. When I ordered it, I asked if there was an auto-renewal, they said yes. I asked for the number to cancel and they gave me 866-544-6590. Hope that helps.

• Ev
      5th of Sep, 2008

I also received a second shipment of the green tea which I did not request. I still have the original "I thought" trial offer, less 4 packets which I tried to drink, and couldn't.

I'm sending the one I just received back, unopened, and I'm calling the 866-544-6590 number. I should have known better. You can't get a product by simply paying for shipping and handling. I feel so dumb that I did this.

• Ad
      17th of Sep, 2008

Why do we fall for this? I am in the same boat, just got another shipment of something I thought tasted horrible, changed $75, can't find a phone number, e-mailed them, and waiting for a response...thanks for the number, however, I just called it, and there is no answer, no VM, and it keeps hanging up on me...what a jip...

• Sh
      6th of Oct, 2008

I just rec'd my 2nd bottle also and called my bank and have been charged $69.87. What a ripoff. I was given a phone number of 866-540-9633 to call from my bank...I haven't called it yet.

• Da
      6th of Oct, 2008

I have called to cancel 3 times and continue to receive the darn product it is a big waste of money!!!

• Ti
      7th of Oct, 2008

OK $70 for this Tea is insane. But I really do Lile this tea alot. It truly does wake me up and give me energy. I just called in to cancel my future orders, and they offered me half price is I stayed with them on future orders, and I did. I do think this tea is WELL worth $1 a drink. So $35 a month is doable for me.
    If you like this tea you might consider calling and seeing if they can offer you a more reasonable price per month.
    I do think they are an honorable company!!!

• Da
      5th of Nov, 2008

The trial said you have a certain # of days to try the product before being charged for the entire order. They fail to tell you the time starts from the day you order it, NOT when you receive it. By the time I received the product my trial days were over and they charged me. Then before I knew it another container of it arrived & they charged me again. There is no way I could use all of these packs before they send more & charge you again. Every charge on my card was for this product. I called the company to cancel. I must give them credit for cancelling it immediately and no additional charges were put on my card. I found it interesting the way they shipped it without any invoice or other information. The tea is good but I think $60+ is way too much for 30 packets. I'll find something else that is less expensive and I'm not forced to pay for every few weeks.

• Wi
      21st of Jun, 2009

Ok you guys. It is not FRAUD if you provide your credit card number for a product. If it was free, why would they need it anyway????????

Think about it.

Plus, it sayd Free trial. You try it, if you like it you pay the next month. If you don't you call and cancel.
    it is called a SUBSCRIPTION.

Read the fine print people. It is there. Know what you are signing up before before amking yourselves look stupid saying "OHhh it is fraud!"

No, it is stupid custoemrs not reading what they are giving their credit card number for.

• Wi
      21st of Jun, 2009

Do you really think they would make it easy for themselves not to make money? They are a business!

• Ho
      30th of Nov, 2010

Brought My daughters car in, Friday eve. about 6:20, had to be towed because it would not remain running. First request we made was that the heat shield be reattached to the car and the service man said he would do that no problem. The car was diagnosed to need a new fuel pump, and the part was secured by firestone and promised to be ready by the following evening. We called the store to see when it would be ready and were informed that they did not have all of the parts they needed to complete the replacement of the the fuel pump that day and would have to wait until Monday morning to call about the missing parts, because they waited to check and see if they had all they needed to complete the job and the parts department was now closed.

On monday morning my husband called and was assured they were looking for the parts. About 1:30 we were told that they could not find the parts needed to complete the repair, and that we would also need to replace the fuel tank... my husband inquired about the cost up to this point and was given a total of 662.00. The service man said that my husband could call around to wrecking yards and search for the parts... My husband agreed to look for the parts for the repair and he obtained a list of what was needed, and asked again about the bill and was assured that if he went and purchased the parts the 662.00 would be the total of the bill. My husband spent the afternoon securing the parts the service person said he needed, brought the parts to firestone around 4:45 and they indicated that they would have the car by that eve. Around 5:30 we received a call from the service man and he indicated he needed more parts, parts that were not available from the dealerships or any parts store...my husband took the next day off from work to go and search for the parts... he went to the Freeway Ford dealership and obtained one of the parts the Service man said he could not find anywhere!, and then back to the salvage yard to get the other parts, he brought them back around 9:50 on Tuesday. They now had everything they needed to put the car back together... at 4 pm we went to pick up the vehicle and we asked about the work and asked if the heat shield was reattached. No the heat shield was not reattached and they had thrown the the 3 components of the heat shield away... then the service person gave us our total and it was 956... not 662. After much discussion we had them retrieve the heat shield from the dumpster and reduce the price to the price quoted. Then we went to check out the car...we drove it a couple of blocks to realize that something was amiss there was a banging noise under the vehicle...they had not strapped in the fuel filter when they changed the oil, (which they used synthetic without asking if that was the type of oil we wanted to use, this vehicle has never had synthetic), then we went to fuel up the car and when we filled the tank it began to leak...we went back to the Firestone and discovered that one of the parts that my husband had taken a day off to go and get was not used by the tech. So they took back the keys and said they would look at the leak and strap up the fuel filter to keep it from banging around under the car... The people in this Firestone were neither competent or courteous, they took 3 more hours to strap up the fuel filter... over all my worst experience with any mechanic ever!!! They never apologized or seemed to care about the lack of completion of the work they were commissioned to do which they did not complete the car is running rough and the oil is leaking on the drive and we don't feel like if we took it back that they would do what is necessary to make the work complete and right

We have now been sent to another Firestone location and they looked at the car and found more problems that were not initially diagnosed and they still have not repaired the issues that we originally brought the car in to have repaired. They state that because the other Firestone did not diagnose the same problems that they cannot help us! Even though we had been initially sent there and told they would make things right by the District mananger!

More waiting for Firestone to do what is right!!!

• Ti
      1st of Jun, 2011

In 2009 I took my car to firestone to get new tires and I ask them to check my brakes b/c they were making a noise. They claim they did.In April
    2010 I had to take my car back to firestone to get my brakes worked on and I purchased a warrenty on the brakes. In Oct 2010 I took my car back b/c my brakes was smoking and squealing. They claimed they checked my brakes I did not hear any squealing or see any smoke until Jan 2011 I had to take my car back for the same problem but they said this problem was not listed under the warrenty that I had purchased. Its May 2011 my brakes are squealing again this is some bull$--- can someone help me debrajfoster@netzero.com