MBM&F-Ultra Lean acai slim / charged additional charges to credit card

1 Boca Raton, FL, United States

On December 3, 2008 I ordered aproduct on-line from a company (MBM&F-Ultra Lean). I purchased the product AcaiaSlim with a thirty day trial period for $4.95 (shipping) and I was charged on my credit card an additional $34.95 for Power Tea which I did not approve. I returned your acaiaslim before my thirty trial period ends along with it the power tea and I want to be reimbursed. (This is fraudulent). Again on December 17, 2008 you charged my credit card $79.95 without my permission and never received any product. (This is fraudulent). This offer was for a 30 day supply and all I had to pay was the shipping charges of $4.95. (This is fraudulent). I placed a call on Monday, December 22, 2008 and spoke to a Lana. I told her I was returning my order and I was canceling any other charges to my account. I asked if I needed an RMA to return the merchandise and she said no just mail it back with name and telephone number. She also said I will be reimbursed in the amount of $114.90 immediately.

Co