MBM&F / Power Tea / Fraudulent shipment and charges!

1 ut84062-1158Pleasant Grove, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 866-544-6590

I too was defrauded by this company... After reading the entire web site... I decided to order the "FREE", bottle of Power Tea... However there was a Charge for shipping and handling... Which was around $5.00. That told me that it wasn't really free and would more than cover the shipping and the product... But thought I would try it... Again I will state... I scoured the site to make sure I was not signing up for anything other than what I was ordering at that time... A one time shipment of the Power Tea... When I finally received it, there was a small sheet of paper with absolutely no information on it at all!!! Now I have received another bottle... Not ordered with NO authorization for a charge to my CC... AND their web site is down... Imagine that!!! I am filing a formal fraud complaint with the U.S. post office, my credit card company and any other agency that I have been advised to contact.

Comments

• Be
      10th of Feb, 2008

I order the power tea and returned the product for a refund and ask they not send me any more and stop shipment of the product. As of today I have not received a refund and they shipped another bottle to me.

I WANT TO RETURN IT FOR A REFUND AND HAVE THEM STOP CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD.

PLEASE ADVISE HOW I NEED TO DO THIS.

• Ju
      21st of Feb, 2008

My 16 year old son somehow started receiving Green Tea in the mail. For 4 months they have been charging his Debit Card. How can I stop this? We wold lke to send all unopened bottles back but wish for confirmation that this will end. Please help put me in the right direction.

• Mi
      23rd of Feb, 2008

I'm filing complaint as I keep sending the bottles back.
    For four months they keep sending another supply. I even open one of the packages & put a not telling them I can not take the tea nor can I afford the price they are charging.

What can I do to put a stop to them sending and charging .

• Bo
      5th of Mar, 2008

I also was deceived by this company as well. I got my 1st shipment and then I got a second one and they charged my account $59.00. I called and canceled and ship back the 2nd bottle of green tea. This is a scan do not fall for it. Cancellation code 60174.

14th of Mar, 2008

I need to know how I can cancel these shipments.

• Na
      14th of Mar, 2008

Ditto here...trying to contact this company, return an order, and cancel all future shipments. What a scam...like the others, I scanned their website offer and found no where did it say I was committed to future shipments without my approval. Please shut them down!

• Cr
      23rd of Mar, 2008

How do I get my money back from MBM&F Power TEA.

20th of Apr, 2008

I agree with everyone else.. this is so messed up.. I had 3 bottles before I knew they were charging my account.. I called number and left message and waiting a call back... these people sure know how to screw you

• De
      22nd of Apr, 2008

I jsut received my first unauthorized shipment ans would like to get this stopped ASAP. We they sent the 2nd shipement there was nothing included to indicate what was being charged or how to cancel or how to return. The free trial did not mention there would be future shipments. I want to do whatever I have to to get this mess cleaned up and this site flagged as a buyer beware!!

• Da
      22nd of Apr, 2008
    mbm&f. power tea - I did not authorised you to keep on charging me for product I did not order.
    712 North Broad Street
    Elizabeth
    New Jersey
    Phone: 908 2946374 cell

You have billed me for two shipments I did not order . I will mail them back to you and reemburs the payment

• Me
      11th of May, 2008
    MBM&F-PowerTea - Cannot get off mailing list. Company continues to send material
    MBM&F-Power Tea
    Boonville
    New York
    Phone: 315-942-2944

Is igned up for trial package and need to cancel any further have no e-mail address or phone number which will enable me to do this

23rd of May, 2008

please canel my order can not take the pills because under DR. care going to have surg. thank you please don:t send any more pills

• De
      7th of Jul, 2008

I WANT TO RETURN IT FOR A REFUND AND HAVE THEM STOP CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD. WASTE MY MONEY EVERY MONTH. PLEASE HELP ME. i DO NOT WANT THEM TO TAKE MONEY FROM MY CREDIT CARD SO, THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY MONEY!!!

PLEASE ADVISE HOW I NEED TO DO THIS.

• Eu
      8th of Jul, 2008

I order the power tea and returned the product for a refund and ask they not send me any more and stop shipment of the product. I also notified my Credit Card Co to not accept anything further. When checking with the CC co as of today I was credited back, however I am still receiving the product via the mail. I am not accepting the product and returning it as of today. Please decease from sending me further product.

• Sr
      18th of Jul, 2008

Totally agree all above we must unite to stop this, it doesnt wok at all, on the contrary I been gaining more weight ! I dont really know what is inside each capsule maybe ...crap?
    Im making same complain about this in my credit card I have to stop this super expensive ?? whatever is inside !!!

• Bi

23rd of Jul, 2008
    MBM&F POWER TEA
    P O BOX 2003
    Riverton

I cannot take this product; I have returned three (3) bottles of the POWER TEA to this company; they still keep sending it to me. I do not want it; I do not want to be charged for it. I want them to credit my account for all the bottles I have received.

6th of Sep, 2008

I have called, written and e-mailed the company. I have received an email from them with an address and saying that they will refund my credit card if I send the product back. This remains to be seen.

• St
      21st of Sep, 2008
    Lean Green Tea
    Riverton
    Utah

Same as Beverley, I read the entirewebpage facts on how the Lean greeen tea worked; You pay a small fee of 5.00 for a free sample of green tea. I read.. looked like a great deal. gave them my card number and started receiving about 5-10 telemarketer calls a day. Then finally I get a call from a male asking me about the green tea, and I said, "I'm not so sure I want to do this anymore, I'm getting tons of telemaketer calls and that's not what I signed up for" He assured me that once we got everything figure out on the phone the calls would stop garanteed. He talking for about 5 minutes straight, pretty much consisting of, do you agree to let us use your card for the shipping an handling of your free product. I said, "Sure" being somewhat irritated. He said, "I need a yes or a no" I said ok, sure I guess so, yes. Then the next few days I get a shipment of about 100 packets which took almost 60 dollars out of my checking!!! I haven't made my complaint until now because I figured it would be over and done with. I got a second package today and now I am IRATE. I don't have money in my account to just give away to scams and frauds!! I need that money back in my account! Please contact me at 320-360-0826 -Stephanie

• Ed
      29th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I ordered the tea pills from you and want it canceled, you keep taking money out of my acc and I keep sending back the tea pills.
    Ed Gray
    P.O. Box7
    Calumet, Michigan 49913

Please stop at once and give me credit for the two months that I sent mack the pills and cancel all furture shippements at once.

Ed Gray