MBM&F / Credit card and shipping

1 Montréal, Québec, Canada Review updated:

Can anyone tell me how to stop getting these stupid pills by the mail. Acaislim they charge me and send thease pills without mu authorization. The company is mbm&f po box 2003, riverton, ut, [protected], usa no listing!!! Telephone not working!!! Don't ever buy those pills you will be stuck with them!

Margot

Comments

• Li
      17th of Dec, 2008
    MBM&F - Fraud Charges
    Utah

I tried a free trial of Bromalite. I now have unauthorized charges for a months supply which I did not order. I can not reach anyone to cancel these charges.

• Ba
      17th of Dec, 2008

I too was almost scammed by another company. People should be aware that when you get these products for the price of shipping that if you dont let them know immediately they will start billing your account. You usually have something like only 14 days to do so. The secret is dont get these products. You can also check your credit card bill and there is usually a number connected to the charge and that may help you get ahold of them. If all else fails change your credit card number. Just be careful because those products that you always just pay the shipping to try the product will keep charging you unless you cancel by a certain time. Been there, did that, and almost had to pay

• Th
      18th of Dec, 2008
    Mbm&f Bromalite
    29 Sprenger ave
    Buffalo
    New York
    Phone: 716-892-0782

I ordered Bromalite just to pay the 4.95 shipping and was charged 69.95 for the product. I don't have a lot of money and that's why i took advantage of this what i thought was a deal. I called the 1-866-897-0663 # and held for 8 min. and she gave me a refund # and cancelled so going by others complaints, we'll see if it happens, but this is not a good company.

• Th
      4th of Jan, 2009

Hello my number at home accidentally was posted as if it were the company complaint number and i've received alot of calls. I will say that after calling the 1-866... number, they did eventually refund my money. I hope every one else is fortunate enough to get their refund as well, it took me some time too, but it worked.

• La
      16th of Jan, 2009

YES - ITS CALLED NOT FALLING FOR BOGUS CRAP IN THE FIRST PLACE

Something I found on the Federal Trade Commission Website - I already KNEW THIS - ITS CALLED COMMON SENSE

ADVERTISEMENTS – from the Federal Trade Commission website:

The appearance of ads in media outlets that you recognize - like your local newspaper or radio station - is no guarantee of the legitimacy of the company behind the ad.

• Vi
      21st of Jan, 2009
    PO Box 2012
    Riverton
    Phone: 800 715 1354

I bought one free bottle of Bromalite on line with only to pay shipping. The first thing I know 2 bottles came and they charged by credit card 34.95. I notified my credit card. Last month another pkg came and they charged my credit card another 34.95. I tried calling the phone # and was on hold for an hour. I sent the unopened pkgs back priority with insurance and a confirmation receipt to be sent to me that they signed for it. I never got my receipt so apparantly they are not signing for return pkgs. This is nothing but a scam. I dont know where to turn to except the Better Business first. Can someone help me get my money back??? Victoria

• Ju
      14th of Feb, 2009
    Riverton
    Utah

I am being shipped product i did not request and there is no packing slip or any info to contact the company.

• Sj
      10th of Mar, 2009
    MBM&F
    Tennessee

We were checking out this Bromalite and the next we knew there were unauthorized charges on our bank account of $4.95 and $69.95. We attemted to call the company at 886-897-0063 and the response is not available. We have contacted our bank and stopped any further fraudlent web charges.

SJB

• Ke
      12th of Mar, 2009

i saw a similar ad for "AcaiBurn" and also "GreenTeaExtreme". they off free trials and then charge you 50 after 14days.

The only way i can think off to prevent this charging would be to Call your credit card company and issue a fraud statement. Tell them to stop the payment transaction for """what company name is on your bill""". state that its a fraud company and has no response to what so ever. they should take it from there.