MBM&F Acainoni - Power Tea / Unauthorize use of credit card

MBM&F Acainoni-Power Tea
I order the acai pills online with the one time authorization of $4.99. Yesterday another 79.00 was taken from my credit card without authorization. That is more than what the pills originally cost ($39.99). This is fraud and misleading. I would like to know how do I go about getting my money back.

D  5th of Mar, 2009 by
Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. I would like to let you know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-877-271-4199. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through email you may do so by emailing info@verifyyourorder.com
Have a great day
N  7th of Apr, 2009 by
I recently had the same exact problem. Of course I called them and told them to reverse the charges. I told them the same thing you said that it is not only misleading marketing. Even after canceling the first time, I received another bottle about 4 days later. Of course I had to get back on the phone to set them straight. On top of all that then they have the nerve to tell you it will take approx. 10-12 business days. Here are the numbers I used. Acai berry 800-597-9684 and Green tea 800-290-4944