MBM&F-Acaiaslim / Credit Card Charges

0 Riverton, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 (800) 312-0189

I sent away for a 'free trial' During the trial period I was unhappy with the product and tried calling their number to cancel BUT their phone number doesn't work and you are refered to another number which claims that it is the 'rewards center' but again BOGUS!

I went back on line to try and cancel yet, once, twice, thrice again I was unable to cancel. They have since charged my credit card the $79.95 charge and I can't do anything about it until after my bill comes out. At which time hopefully my credit card company will help me sort through this.
PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Su

Comments

• Ru
      30th of Dec, 2008
    MBM&F-Acaiaslim
    P.O. Box 2003
    Riverton
    Phone: 877-317-0189

On November 14th, I requested a "free" 30 day trial offer for ColonXR from the internet. I used my mastercard credit card to pay the supposed $5.95 shipping & handling charge. Within a few days, I received a bottle of DRI*AcaiaSlim AND a bottle of DRI*PowerTea. Then, due to the holidays, I was out of town for 3 weeks, taking my new "diet" pills with me. When I returned & was checking my credit card statement, I noticed an unauthorized charge for $79.95 made to my account on December 2nd! On December 17th, I called the above phone # & spoke with a lady named Mallory, who assured me that I would be credited that amount in 3-5 days. Then, upon checking my next credit statement, I noticed ANOTHER unauthorized charge of $79.95 made to my account on December 17th, the same day I spoke with Mallory. Also, the FIRST $79.95 was credited back to my account on December 22nd. I would like to know WHY I WAS CHARGED A 2ND TIME EVEN AFTER CALLING & SPEAKING WITH A REPRESENTATIVE? Thank you

• Na
      5th of Jan, 2009

My Mom sent away for the free trial period of acri berry with a 4.99 postage and handling... with this they got her debt card number, if I would have not noticed they may have stole her blind, when I got it they had already taken out 179.99. Now, they do not have a phone number that is in service. So, she is out that money and she is on a fixed income. One of the things that gets me is that Oprah backs this product.. Please everyone tell your family and friends and DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT...

• Mi
      5th of Jan, 2009

Last month I ordered a free trial bottle of acaiaslim from MBM&F-Acaiaslim, i gave my credit card number for shipping charge ONLY!! I little later they send me another bottle and charged my credit card without authorization for 79.99!!!When i got the package there was no receipt inside or any official paper from a legitimate company. I had to check my credit card to see what was the damage. They have no working phone number or any other contact information! I'm going to have to dispute the charge with my credit card company. My recommendation: DO NOT ORDER OR GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO THIS COMPANY!!!THEY ARE BOGUS!!I heard that Opra is recommending the product, I don't know why but it is a big SCAM!!
    I also ordered the free rial for the Colon XR. The same thing happened. They have charged my card for 79.99 without authorization. At least they have a phone number and I spoke with customer service rep who promised to refund my money after I return the product back!! I still have to pay for shipping though!! Once again DO NOT ORDER FROM INTERNET THESE PRODUCTS!!! They are widely advertised and people get victimized every day!!!
    MIllie

• Mi
      5th of Jan, 2009

Bingo!! I finally got in touch with somebody from MBM&F-Acaiaslim company. A representative named Brianna. Now guess what people, they have already charged my card TWICE the amount of 79.99!!!What a SCAM!!! After my complain she refunded me one charge of 79.99 but refused to refund me the first amount because of some terms and conditions that they make you agree when you order the free trial which "supposedly" gives them the right to charge people's credit cards and steal money!! I think the authorities should check this company. I have order things before from other legitimate companies but they would always notify me via email that they were about to charge my credit card and send me another supply. I have never had to deal with such a SCAM!! Once again DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!They are BOGUS!!!
    Millie

• Li
      9th of Jan, 2009
    MBM&F-Acaiaslim
    Ankeny

Ordered a free sample and had to pay postage which I knew but did not know that I had to reply within 14 days and if I didn't they would charge me the full amount and I would automatically be a member and they would automatically send me a 30 day supply each month and take it out of my checking at a cost of $79.95 plus $4.80 shipping.

• Ha
      10th of Jan, 2009
    mbm&f acaiaslim
    12278 south lone peak parkway #106
    Phone: not available

I ACCIDENTLY ORDERED THIS PRODUCT. I WAS TRYING TO GET THE TRIAL OFFER FOR A SMALL SHIPPING FEE OF ABOUT $3.95, but then saw small printed info that I DIDNT agree with and then I DELETED all my information to try to cancell. soon after I RECIEVED THE PRODUCT ANYWAY.aS IF THAT WASNT BAD ENOUGH MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED WITHIUT MY AUTHORIZATION $79.75 for moreproduct.

• Da
      24th of Jan, 2009
    MBM&F-Acaiaslim - fraud
    MBM&F

Well they got me too. Can't get rid of unauthorized
    charges. Biggest bunch of criminals on the net.
    Should be locked up. The only way to get rid of them, is to cancel credit card and bank account.
    They know all the ropes to keep you screwed.

3rd of Feb, 2009
    Utah

I just ordered a free sample and now am getting product in the mail, with no paper work at all. There is no phone # listed to get in contact with this company. I don't want anything charged to my credit card.

4th of Feb, 2009

I also did the free trial. Never recieved it till I got the next month shippment with DVDs. Then I was charged $119.86 for three DVDs from Fit Zone Nation. Acri gave me the run around then she told me to call Fit Zone Nation. That number is 1-866-208-6277 and I talk to Stephanie she did give me a refund. But this was like highway robbry. If anyone is thinking of ever doing a free trail again I say think twice and not do it.

• Ci
    Cindy King
    Stillman Valley
    Illinois
    Phone: 815-226-3089

I signed up for a free trail offer for Acaiaslim and they have since sent me three bottles and charged my credit card. This product did not work and I want them to stop sending me the product. I do not even know how to stop it!

• Ai
      10th of Feb, 2009

I can say from experience, you are going to have to cancel the account that you used to pay for the free trial. You will never get a hold of anyone at the company. Just dispute the charges and cancel the account

• Ju
      10th of Feb, 2009

Can some one give the # to call the company? Help! it happened to me too!
    Thanks, Julie

• Gl
      11th of Feb, 2009

I too have been taken by this company. I ordered the free trial bottle and paid the $4.95 for shipping, and they have since charged on my credit card two times without my permission.I can not find a phone # to call them. Do not buy from this company. Gloria

• Tr
      12th of Feb, 2009

This is terrible I ordered it for the free shipping and the bottles kept coming without me reordering, and on top of that it does not work not to mention all the charges on my credit card- remember nothing is for free and if it sounds to good to be true it usaully is I had to get another package to look up the number when I found this site on the internet-buyer beware they hit my credit card hard they are not worth the money once you realize it it they have got you for a good amount of money

16th of Feb, 2009

Ora Tindal #921841001 Cancel my request for any more of your product.

16th of Feb, 2009

I order the free sample and got bill for a 30 day supply an i"m not very happy about the now

16th of Feb, 2009

Don't order free ### any more it's not worth it

• Sr
      17th of Feb, 2009
    Phone: 8773170189
    verifyyourorder.com

I ordered a free trial product and keep receiving shipments that I did not order nor do I want. I have tried to cancel my order on-line and by telephone with no success. I wish to stop receiving shipments and stop the charges on my accout.

• La
      9th of Mar, 2009
    MBM&F-Acaiaslim - unverified order recieved
    MBM & F Acaiaslim
    12278 South Lone Peak Parkway
    Phone: 877-317-0189
    verifyyourorder.com

I made a one time order with this company, I later called them and cancel any additional orders. Last month a package which I did not order was in my mail box, when I open to see the billing information to call the company, there were no information inside.

I tried calling sereval times from a number I got off the internet and all I get is a recording that they are close and go on line to verifyyourorder.com to make a complaint. I want my money back in my account because if I don't, I will get my lawyer involved and possible go the 7 on your side news to get to the bottom of this company fraud.

• Ro
      17th of Mar, 2009

If you are despirate to loose weight, cutting off a limb would be an easier option the ordering this product and trying to cancel it later. I so wish I would have read these posting before ordering it. Over $200 later, phone calls, ande-mails I still cannot rid myself of them. I can't take it anymore, and will be cancelling my Credit Card tonight.