MBM & F Power Tea / Charge for product that I did not order

P.O. Box 2003Riverton, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866544 6590
I received a package from MBM & F Power Tea, today 09/19/08. I went through a search engine online to get information on line how to contact this company. There was no information on how to contact this company. So, I went to my online bank account to see if I was charge for this product that I did not order. I found a charge on my bank account for $34.95 dated 08/17/2008 attached was this company phone number. I contact this company to make a complaint and to find out refund of monies taken from my account as well as a return product number to send this product back. The service representative informed me that I was charge for two additional products this month at a rate of $69.95 per product. Additionally if gave invoice product tracking numbers, so when I spoke to these company's representative they would be able to assist me.

What I paid for was a trial sample of the Ultra Lean Green and no order obligations, the only I was supposed to be charge for was shipping and handling at the rate of $4.95. This company made unauthorized charges in the amount of $179.80.

As stated above regarding being charge in August for a product that I didn’t order and shipping this product, one month later was a very sneaky move. There was no information or invoice statement included with this product, beside one advertisement with other products that are supposedly free. The original product that was ordered came a few days after ordering and the $34.95 was charge the very same day of the trial product.

(The Power Tea - product tracking # 5595142 $34.95
Contact phone # [protected])
(Ultra Lean Green - product tracking # 5719345 $69.95
Ultra Lean Green - Product tracking # 5865926 $69.95
Contact phone # [protected])

These two company has a scam going on, when talking to there service rep. at a different number he gave me these other to numbers to contact them for a refund. This number is [protected]

I want a full refund immediately credit to my account.

Comments

187 Sherwood Circle
Ridgeway
Virginia
Phone: 276-957-2101

I ordered a sample of this green tea and paid only shipping and handling. I have continued to receive bottles of the tea charged to my credit card without my permission. I did not authorize additional charges. I have a phone # that I am going to call to see if I can get anywhere. What else can be done?

Thanks for your help.
Sc
  19th of Feb, 2008
Did you read their Terms of Service (TOS)? Usually that "free" sample will enter you into a subscription service where they keep sending you products each month. You should read it & see what steps you need to take to cancel the subscription

Pablo
Be
  30th of Apr, 2008
I also placed the same order. They sent me more and charged my card with out me knowing!! They said that they give you a 14 day trial and that if you dont close the account then they charge you again. If you need the # to end them sending you stuff and charging your card here it is... 866-544-6590.
Sa
  3rd of Jun, 2008
Please explain----I recieved a bottle of Power Tea, from you by mail, no invoice, no comments are you billing me later?, using my credit card??

I am not sure yet I can use ther tea, have just begun the first bottle
S. Kaylor
St
  1st of Oct, 2008
The same thing happened to me. I just called their customer service number at 866-540-9633. they agreed to refund me for 2 out of 3 charges. Hope this helps someone else. I will be very wary to ever do something like this again!
Ta
  23rd of Oct, 2008

MBM & F Power Tea - Power Tea
MBM & F.
Riverton
Utah
Phone: 1-800-544-6590

Unauthorized charge to my credit card. I was only supposed to be charged $4.99 for a free introductory offer. The charge was $70.00. A customer service rep said I would have to have a confirmation number to cancel. A confirmation number never arrived. Products were sent without an invoice or contact information. I only found the phone number when they called to sell me a different product. Customer service rep. Corey #131 was very rude to me and accused me of lying. I am reporting to BBB of Utah. This company practices deceptive online advertising and terrible customer service.
Ma
  23rd of Oct, 2008
Stop sending your products to me