MBM & F - Bromalite / overcharged

1 Surprise, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 623-322-9504

I looked at the website due to advertisement of colon cleanse. I ordered the Bromalite (free) except shipping of 4.95. When I received my order - it had 1 bottle of Bromalite & 1 bottle of green tea. Absolutely no paperwork. Then I received my Discover bill - they charged 14.95 for shipping and 35.00 charge for the green tea. (2 seperate charges) I have tried to reach them by phone and they keep you on line forever. I now have to fight with my credit card company to get my refund and they tell me I need to call them first...You can't get through!
They either don't answer or they leave you on hold until you have to hang up. I've called the number on my bill [protected] and [protected]
Can you Help!

Comments

• Ba
      9th of Dec, 2008

I just received my bottle as well and NO paperwork. Weird, huh? I called to cancel my account so they wouldn't send anymore and couldn't get through. However, the recording told me to email since the hold time was "longer than usual", so I did. I have yet to receive a response from them. How totally unethical! Not to mention, when I ordered my free trial, they automatically signed me up for a "FitFactory" subscription, which I also had to cancel and had a hard time getting through to them too!