MBL LEASING / FRAUD

1 132 W 31ST , 14TH FLOOR New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866- 781-0440

SCAM/ FRAUD...

ANOTHER PERSON VERY UPSET AT FRAUD COMPLAINT...FILED AGAINST MBF LEASING TO CANCEL ACH DEBIT TRANSACTION FOR $103.95 AMOUNT FOR 48 MONTHS.. EQUIPMENT AMOUNT A $139.00 COST.. PAID $3, 430.35.. ALSO IN WRITING CANCELED TRANSACTION FOR ILLEGAL DEBIT... CONTINUED TO TAKE OUT MONEY... BANK PURSUING FRAUD CHARGES... INVESTIGATION UNDER REVIEW... HOPE THIS HELPS... CLASS ACTION SUIT MAY BE ANSWER...

Comments

• Cy
      17th of Feb, 2011

Yes thank you David. I have experienced the company continuing to take money out of our account closed a year ago.
    I am working with Prepaid legal to go after this company for fraud as well. Helps to know I am not the only one but it is not right it's happening at all.
    Cynthia Fox

• Li
      5th of Mar, 2012

Lease Finance Group LLC, I returned the machine I have a conformation signature and they are still taking money out of our account, I sent a letter that we were not renewing a contract with the machine and I also called and talked to Derek on 1/27/2012 and I also faxed the letter, I have done everything that I needed to do to stop them and it did not work . I am sick of these people stealing others money .

• Sn
      23rd of Nov, 2012

I had a credit card machine that did not work. They would not repair and when I found another company to handle my credit card business., they have filed a lien on my personal property. The lien was filed from New York and I live in Wyoming. How do I settle this?