MBI Probiller.comrefusal to allow a supervisor to handle my issue

1 Review updated:

I have been billed for several months for something I have no idea what I'm being billed for. When I called and provided information, the customer service representative confirmed information that is not correct. The only thing correct is the state. When asked to speak with someone else in regards to my complaint they informed me a supervisor would not take my call and hung up on me. I called back and was told this was the fraud department. And they were able to handle every issue and supervisors were not needed. This person could not answer a simple question in regards to my question on my statement concerning the company name. They decided against my concerns to file fraud charges against myself for trying to not be responsible for these charges. They recieved their money, I have not committed fraud and this company will not let you speak to someone about their customer service reps. How have I committed Friday when this company took my money and I confirmed my info in a place, internet services that I did not live at?

Bs
Dec 01, 2018

More MBI Probiller.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      Feb 11, 2019
    MBI Probiller.com - Charging me money for some thing I didn't sign up for and didn't u
    Thanks

Charged my card Will not answer me or my bank, this is crazy.