Mbf Leasing

Posted:

Misrepresented the lease fee

MBF Leasing
Ben New of Merchant Services aka MBF Leasing, LLC kept evading my question of "how much is the lease fee for the machine?" with "it's included in the service fee". He never stated that the service is the lease amount and I would be signing a contract for 48 months at $189.99+17.58 tax=207.57 for a grand total 9963.36 for $500 machine.

Read the contract!! DO NOT listen to Ben New or anybody else from this company they will be lying and deceiving you.

I suspect MBF Leasing and Lease Finance Group are one in the same.
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Comments

A  3rd of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
This exact thing happened to my business, except that we signed for $249.99 per month for 48 months. We ended up paying over $13, 000 for machines worth under $800, and to top it all off, MBF Leasing lied to us and told us we needed to return the equipment a month early if we didn't want to get charged an extra month.

Our losses: $12, 500 and a month of leasing. Unbelievable.
A  17th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
I too was misled by these crooks my fee is 169.99 a month for 48 months, but they debit my account for $192.00 a month. My attorney is currently working on this. I have already returned the macine and have quit using the merchant services associated with them as they would hold my credit card transactions over a week at times.

an angry small business owner!
A  11th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
We are currently trying to cancel with them. At the time I was the office manager an authorized to sign on behalf of the company, not realizing the fee for the credit card machine was monthly. I have mailed registered letters trying to cancel this contract, which in the beginning I was told would lead to a $495.00 early cancellation fee. They are now sending collections letters to me personally at my house and telling me I am responsible for the payments until the lease is up or I can do a buy out for $5, 500.00. I am not the owner of the business-just an employee which I tried to explain to them. MBF Leasing didn't care & told me they would ruin my credit if I didn't pay!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree