MBContacts.com / Fraud

8, Drummond Place.Stirling, Scotland, Central, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01786 473324
Was charged just under £20 for a supposed AVG update with the site hijacked by MBContacts.com to whom the payment was made.
Needless to say this turned out to be a fraudulent transaction. Not sure at the moment whether my bank will take the slightest interest in such matters but I intend bringing it up with them anyway.

Comments

Ro
  8th of Jan, 2009

MBContacts.com - They claimed they were operating as iTunes!
iTunes.New-Official.com
unknown
unknown
Phone: 1-866903-4555
New-Official.com

Just trying to listen to a little music here. I went to get a FREE download for iTunes. I type in iTunes and they "pop" up first! Slick website...looks VERY official. It asks me for my info first and I should realized but it was late and it takes me to a page not with a free download but a few choices with the least expensive at 2.49cents for unlimited use for a year. I'm broke but I figured I could afford such a paltry amount for the sake of some music...LOW an Behold I click accept and I get a receipt for 44.83!!! I calledc thier 24 Hour "Customer Service" and I am on hold as the 21st caller. 24 minutes later I get a voice mail! I am so mad I could eat a car! I will not rest until I get a piece of their ### in my hands so I can chop it up in little pieces and feed it to my Rottweiler. I truly think a Class action Lawsuit is in order. They have ripped off many people posing as Fortune 500 companies! This is an outrage. I reported them to my bank because that was my debt card. I am now ruined for buying anything on the internet again! If any one would like to join me in suing them please get in touch somehow!