Mbcontact.com / Members - Site. Net / Paid35. 00for membership to recieve adobe flashplayer& dvd burner soft ware

1 dayton, United States Review updated:

Went to a adobe soft ware site to down load software called flashplayer then this site comes on line saying to join members only select site to recieve my flash player and for$35yr. Recieve additional sftware for members. As i wated it said it down loded but it didn't. . .

Comments

Da
  11th of Nov, 2008

Payed to down load movies seends me from one site to another

Ma
  30th of Nov, 2008

I lost $30 dollars do to this scam.

Mi
  2nd of Dec, 2008

I just purchased "unlimited movie downloads" from this site. I cannot download any movies and have contacted customer service 5 times. Every time I push the send button to send questions to customer service an error page pops up. This is a huge scam and further action needs to be taken!

Ia
  4th of Dec, 2008

Well I made the error of checking out this website after paying over $35 from my credit card for unlimited itunes download. My 9 year old daughter got an ipod as a gift and I wanted to put some music on it for her. Now i have to put a stop on my credit card and wait about 2 weeks for a replacement plus the inconvenience of not having the card to shop. Technology is advancing and so are the thieves.