Mbcontact.com / Fraud

3241 Kathleen DrBurlington, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 905 335 1274
Deducted from my Visa account.

July, 17 68.74 USD TEL: [protected]

Aug.05 66.74 USD Tel: [protected]

Aug. 05 81.58USD HelpmeDownload.com
Tel: [protected]

All deducted without authorisation.

Comments

Bo
  25th of Sep, 2008
I also got screwed, , How do we get our $ back???
Na
  28th of Sep, 2008
And your Not alone!!! I also got money deducted without authorisation and it really sux. How do we get our money back.
  15th of Oct, 2008
I WAS APPROACHED BY THIS COMPANY TO UPGRADE MY SPYBOT PROGRAM
BEFORE I FINISHED MY APPLICATION I GREW SUSPICIOUS OF THE WEB ADDRESS MBCONTACT.COM
AND CANCELED MY APPLICATION DUE TO IT BEING A SPAM SITE.
HOWEVER THEY STILL DREW FROM MY CREDIT CARD THE SUM OF $80-00AU
I HAVE REPORTED THIS TO MY CREDIT CARD AUTHORITY AND MADE A FORMAL COMPLAINT.
I AM SURE YOU HAVE HEARD OF THESE PEOPLE BEFORE AND PROBABLY NOT THE LAST TIME.
I HOPE YOU CATCH UP WITH THESE CRIMINALS AND PUT THEM WHERE THEY CAN DO NO HARM.
I AM A PENSIONER WITH LIMITED MEANS SO THIS IS A BLOW TO MY CONFIDENCE IN THE INTERNET.

REGARDS

DEREK MARVELLEY
Co
  17th of Oct, 2008
I tried to order TV for my computer. Did a little research beforehand. Saw the ad on my Google page and it said "members only special price" I put in my credit card..It was refused. I put in another credit card. It was refused. Now I find this fraud site and realize that they have info on two of my credit cards. These people need to be STOPPED! What can I do now? Cancel my cards?
CRP
  21st of Oct, 2008
Dear Sir,
Subject to my previous report of fraud emailing posing as Spybot Spyware.
This fraud spyware site has contacted me again today, offering a service at a fixed cost.
I fell for this 2 weeks ago and it cost me $80-00 usd for my ignorance, which may be non recoverable.
Spybot anti spyware is a donation only web site and have no set fees.
Please warn other internet users of this danger which is still at hand.
The web page looks legitimate but I can assure you it is a fraud.
I hope something can be done to place these criminals behind prison bars.
I have lost complete faith in the internet system, and shall in future make direct contact only.
Yours faithfully,
Derek Marvelley
  24th of Oct, 2008
I wish to advise that the company posing as Spybot is at it again on the 24 October 2008 and they are still looking for suckers on my network.
The fraud company is MBCONTACT.COM Dont fall for it as you will loose your money
Sa
  5th of Nov, 2008
i have been charged by mbcontact.com for something and i havent brought and i need to know what to do because they have left me with no money
Ke
  9th of Nov, 2008
took money for iTunes download fraudulently. tried to contact site but can't. have email confirming purchase but link in email for continuing with download doesn't work either. have subsequently found out from Apple that iYunes is a free download.
url="www.google.com"
[url= http://lotro.farmer100.com/] farmer100.com [/url]
[url=http://lotro.farmer100.com/]farmer100.com[/url
Ri
cheating for lotro gold?

Many players disapproves of the idea of buying in real world but the fact is not many players have the gold available to spend. Also into consideration is that they believe it destroys the fun of the game and what not. The only reason believe is that it would destroy the fun of the game is because there will be two many players who only farms for the to sell and may disrupt other players from having a good time, but we cant call it cheating.

I believe this service is a great way of cheating and getting to the more enjoyable stages of the game. If Turbine disagree with selling gold, accounts and what not I do not see what much can they do to prevent it from happening. At most they will ban your account but for them to provide proof that you had sent payment to another player to get acquire the gold is difficult and it is not cheating. Thus, the only person they would probably ban would be the seller. They would never be able to kill the desire of another player wanting to buy and another willing to provide the lotro gold, but you cant call it cheating.

See more articles on www.farmer100.com
Ia
  17th of Nov, 2008
Mbcontact.com (Netherlands)
As with all the other people on this site, I was duped.
Got cold feet before completely my data, but after entering credit card details, they took £25.86 on the 01/11/2008.
There is a company on the internet MBcontact who claim they are nothing to do with Mbcontact.com. Hmmm!!!
As they say, if its too good to be true, then it's probably not.
Ch
  18th of Nov, 2008
was trying to get spybot search and destroy anti spyware software, paid 53.00 for three years service. As soon as they got my check card #. internet explorer shut down, and I did not get the download. I contacted spybot search and destroy, they said it was a fraudulent website, as they do not charge for their software, they only take donations. The debit was taken out of my account and I received nothing. The bank cannot stop debit transactions
Lu
  30th of Jan, 2009
I ordered LIVE TV from this company for $4.95 first time customer for my computer. A few days later my bank statement showed $40.00 unauthorized withdrawl for the same thing. Unlike some of the stories here about getting the money back, I did call the company and actually talked to C. S. and they refunded the money the next day. So it worked out well for me. Call 1-866-903-4555. There is a waiting period but you will get through.
Ri
  2nd of Mar, 2009
Gentlemen: Last Feb. 23, 2009 I purchased a so-called upgraded 3-D Google service for US$50.38 using my Bank of the Philippine Islands Credit Card, but the promised software failed to materialize. I tried contacting their customer service to complain but to no avail. A quick check indicated that MBContact.com is a fraudulent company that falsely represents Grisoft, AVG, Skybot and others. They make false claims about updates and other available software which is never delivered after the cusomer pays.Thank you for your kind attention. Ricardo Gonzalez
Ni
  18th of May, 2009
I thought I was signing up for a game membership site -- like Shockwave. After you purchase a 'year' or whatever you end up downloading the 'software' to get the games. Come to find out you are actually downloading a torrent search engine which searches for and allows you to download ILLEGAL copies of software. Totally mislead. I just filed a report with my bank and MBCONTACT and informed MBCONTACT that if I didn't receive refund in FULL that I would report them to the BBB. Do not, I repeat DO NOT trust these people.
He
  10th of Jul, 2009
Hi,

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience. We are more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM
US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com for online chat support. Or you can send an email to support@helpmedownload.com

Our Operations is available 24/7.
Td
  1st of Nov, 2011
This fraud company acts as ESET NOD32 anti virus program company and advertises 3 year membership of updating the software, charged 58 dollars 84 cents. They confirmed with an address it turned out to be another company IIS7.

Their phone number is also phony.