MBCOA / Miniature Bulldog Club of America / PUPPY MILL FRAUD Miniature Bulldog PUPPIES FOR SALE

1 6346 - 65 Lantana Road, Suite 230Lake Worth, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561.423.5900

MBCOA /Miniature Bulldog Club of America PUPPY MILL FRAUD STING OPERATION! MBCOA sellers sick miniature bulldog puppies aka mini bulldog puppies for sale! I already have a miniature English bulldog (which I got from the mbcoa). My miniature bulldog has so many problems and health issues that my friends have gotten cold feet about purchasing one. I have been so angry and miserable about doing business with the mbcoa aka Miniature Bulldog Club of America breeders, but I love Mini Bulldogs breed so much, I would hate to see the miniature English bulldog breed suffer because of a few dirty doers and their (the mbcoa breeders) unethical way of handling business. Miniature English bulldog puppies for sale.
I purchased a puppy from the OriginalMiniBulldog mbcoa members website 3 and 1/2 years ago and my mini bulldog has had nothing but bad health problems since day one. In the beginning the mbcoa breeder was all about us. The mbcoa breeder would answer the phone anytime we called and was always eager to provide us with any information that would get the money to her faster. Once she had the money though, she suddenly disappeared. She never answered our calls and we didn't end up getting to choose our miniature bulldog puppy until about 3 months after we were promised a mini bulldog. Then there was no contact at all. We had no clue when we would be receiving our miniature bulldog puppy until the mbcoa breeder sent us an e-mail one Tuesday afternoon stating that our mini bulldog puppy would need to be picked up at the airport the following morning. I had no time to make any plans, my bf couldn't get off of work, so I had to schlep out to the airport alone and wait for 12 hours, because my miniature bulldog was put on the wrong flight and ended up in Boston. By the time we got our mini bulldog she was scared and filthy and I was so angry I couldn't even bring myself to call the mbcoa breeder we got her from to state all of my complaints (not that she would have answered the phone). My minibulldog puppy ended up having ear mites, a herniated bellybutton (which added to the price of her spaying surgery) and by 3 months of age my mini bulldog had started developing crystals in her bladder which caused numerous UTIs and eventually a stone that was so large it had to be surgically removed and all this before my miniature bulldog even turned a year old. She's now on a specific diet that she will have to continue to eat for the remainder of her life and has had numerous other problems that have cost my thousands of dollars, not to mention the 22 thousand we paid for my unhealthy miniature bulldog puppy. I feel bad for my mini bulldog and my wallet. They have both taken a huge beating thanks to this "mbcoa club" and their negligence. We received her "Miniature Bulldog Club of America / mbcoa papers" about 6 months after we picked her up and have had no contact with the Miniature Bulldog Club of America breeder since. The Miniature Bulldog Club of America mbcoa papers look fake and even hand made. I later found out that the mbcoa / Miniature Bulldog Club of America is NOT a real club just a group of PUPPY MILLS that band togeather to sell more sick puppies. this fake club is used as a sales pitch just to make money. The mbcoa is in NOW WAY imporoveing the miniature english bulldog breed only hurting it. It's awful what these mbcoa people are doing, not just to the customers being scammed, but to the poor miniature bulldogs who are nothing more than merchandise to them. I don't know what can be done about these so-called mbcoa breeders (scam artist), but I am grateful that you posted the e-mail you received with a link to where we can at least voice our complaints. PLease list your complaints too hopefully save someone else from having to go down this heartbreaking road.
Thank you for your time.
PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR A GOOD BREEDER! Do not buy a puppy from the mbcoa PUPPY MILL breeders
Mini Bulldog breeders
Reenie

Re

Comments

• Ra
      25th of Sep, 2008

I am also a victim of this scam. What are you doing to stop them? Have you considered legal action?

16th of Nov, 2008

MBCOA Miniature Bulldog Club of America is nothing more than a veil for con artists using poor puppies to make their money. We all have the same experience with these MBCOA people. The MBCOA people are all nice to you until they get your money and then they stop communicating. Miniature Bulldog Club of America's Lisa Vitale stopped communicating with us as soon as she received our deposit! You never believe that someone is out to take advantage of your good nature until you fall victim to these Miniature Bulldog Club of America MBCOA people.

The Miniature Bulldog Club of America MBCOA is a Puppy mill for sure. I personally spoke with the vet who inspects these low quality Mini Bulldog puppies for sale and he said, ' I see 20-30 of MBCOA 's Evan's puppies each month.' Dr. Brinkman told me this on July 12, 2007. Do the math.

The MBCOA Miniature Bulldog Club of America processes all money and paperwork from their Referred MBCOA Mini Bulldog Breeders. What a joke. The Referred Mini Bulldog Breeders are a front for the whole operation. I am surprised that the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services hasn't shut these Miniature Bulldog Club of America people down.

If anyone plans a class action law suit against the MBCOA aka Miniature Bulldog Club of America, my name will definetly be on it!

Marie
    Colorado
    Miniature Bulldog Club of America aka MBCOA selling sick low quality mixed breed dogs & mixed Miniature Bulldogs.
    If you see Miniature Bulldog Club of America MBCOA memebers offering Miniature English Bulldog puppies for sale RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

• Ml
      25th of Oct, 2009

I purchased a puppy 2 years ago from a MBCOA breeder and my story is the same. My problems started with trying to get papers on him. I finally told the breeder (after several calls, some answered, some not and many more emails ) that I would be sueing her for false advertisment. I received the papers nine months later but I believe they are fake. My pup has also had some health issues. I paid a premium price just as the rest have and I am also ready for a class actions suit.

Marilyn
    Texas

• Gr
      17th of Feb, 2010

so freakin true our puppy was sent with ear mites a umbilical hernia and two cherry eyes. he is now in greta health and such a wonderful and beautiful dog which everyone loves. even owners of other bullies say he is the most gorgeous bully they have ever seen however he is no miniature he is 59lbs however he is compact compared to other 60lb bullies i have seen. he is in great shape and has not fat but there service after recieving our money was terrible. we did get reimberssed for all his problems because we threatened them with law suites and other legal actions. hope your bully is getting better!

• Le
      17th of Oct, 2011

Sad update! These scammers have not stopped! Michelle Scharmer now goes by Michelle Koning & the websites http://www.michellesbulldogs.com Michelles Bulldogs & http://www.minibluebulldogs.com mini blue bulldogs . After they were banned from selling Bulldogs in FL Michelle relocated to CA. Michelle started the Michelle's Bulldogs site directly after the MBCOA scam investigations started. Now she is selling what they call "rare color bulldogs" for much more $$$$$$$!
    I haven't found any updates on Evan Quintavella yet. I wouldn't be surprised if he was doing the same. Its very sad what greed can do. Please spread the word.
    See court video of Michelle Scharmer / Michelle Koning & Evan Quintavella http://www.wpbf.com/video/19432693/detail.html . Attached is a photo of Michelle Scharmer/Koning & Evan Quintavella .

• Mi
      11th of Jan, 2012

Good Morning Lees...
    You have me confused with someone else, I have Never been associated with MBOCA in any way, I have never lived in Florida and I do not know Evan or MichelleIt was brought to my attention last night that there is a complaint about me, and they sent me this link...
    You have me confused with someone else, I have Never been associated with MBOCA in any way, I have never lived in Florida and I do not know Evan or Michelle Scharmer !!!
    I live in California and have my entire life, do a back ground check on me if you would Please and you will find out very soon that you are mistaken, My Maiden name is Koning, I have never been Michelle Scharmer !!!
    I live in California and have my entire life, do a back ground check on me if you would Please and you will find out very soon that you are mistaken, My Maiden name is Koning, I have never been Scharmer !!!
    I have lived here ever sence I was born here in L.A, my previous addresses were 17174 Pomona Rincon rd. Chino Ca 91710, 4022 Mt Ingalls ct. Norco Ca, 92860, and my newest address 15878 Mission st, Hesperia Ca 92345, I moved here in 2004...
    I seen the vidio from the court and you don't get a very good look at the girl in the vidio and I can see how you may have mistaken her for me... we do look similar !!! But that is not me ... I l so Bought the domain name "Mini Blue Bulldogs" a few month's ago, but this is a coincidence, I breed Black and Blue Bulldog's, and they are smaller that a regular Bulldog so I thought I would advertise them as mini because all my customers tell me they are so small... This is the only reason I bought the name, but with the trouble there is with the name I am deleting it, and the web sight !! I do not want to be associated with any wrong doings !!! You are more than welcome to call me so we can get this whole thing straightened out asap (951)515-6682
    but PLEASE delete my name from being associated with this complaint .

• Mi
      11th of Jan, 2012

if you look, my name has never been involved with this thing until October of 2011 !!! someone assumed I was the same Michelle